7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,302 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Great prices, especially at sales times including Black Friday. Really the month before Christmas they always have great bundles and deals! I am giving a four star rating because at the Amarillo, Texas location you have to search for help. Nobody offers any after the "hello" at the door.
Ulta is my go to store. They have everything you could possibly need for hair, skin, and nails. One down fall is that products are a little bit pricier than other places. But, I love that employees are friendly and helpful. So, I will continue to shop here and would recommend to others.
I prefer going here that Sephora, they have better deals and their prices tend to be more affordable than Sephora. Their own products, Ulta products, are really good and sometimes I buy them rather than a name brand. I recommend people try and shop here you never know what you will find.
I am obsessed at buying products at Ulta! I totally recommend joining their Rewards. If you spend $450 you can become a Platinum member and earn points faster, get a free gift on your birthday, be able to buy products before others can, and get amazing deals! I totally recommend it! The more points you get, the more you can save!
I work right across the street from ulta which can be a good and bad thing! My experiences shopping there are different each time, usually someone greets and others ask if there's anything they can help you with. I enjoy shopping there and the employees always answer any question I have!
Ulta has an amazing foundation primer in there own brand! The price is amazing sitting at about $12 and then they allow you to use there coupons as well which makes it even cheaper! I used to spend a lot of money on Bare Minerals primer but this is exactly the same thing and a lot cheaper
Ulta is the best. From the selection of everything they offer to their rewards system, it is the best store to shop in for makeup, hair, perfume, ect! I also have the best stylist there at the salon near me! If ever i werent near an ulta store, i would exclusively shop on their website!
I like this cosmetics store because it is a mixture of high end and drugstore/less pricey products. It is nice to have both in the same store. The only con is that they do not carry all of the high end product lines that Sephora does, so I only go here if I want something very specific.
This store is magic. High price/quality items alongside my normal drugstore items? Its perfect. Easy to get lost in one of these stores. I can find everything thing I need from hair to skin care and make up make up make up. Love the sections on K-Beauty too, in love with their skin care.
Best customer service thus far has been from all the Ultas I have gone too. The one in Palm Desert, Ca is awesome. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The cons for me is how everything is organized. It is very organized do not get me wrong but it is just hard for me to stay focused lol
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos