BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Shelbie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Greatest store in the world for a beauty guru! They have all the high end products you'd need but they also have all the drugstore and affordable products you'd need. This will always be my go-to store for makeup or any beauty products for that matter. I'd recommend this store to anyone!
Chelan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta so much! Their rewards program is awesome and I love that I can make one stop for all of my beauty, hair, skin, and nail needs. It is a little on the expensive side but it's just so fun to go in there! The employees are always helpful and knowledgeable, too, which is awesome.
Alyssa S.
Richardson, TX
I just recently started getting into makeup and finally went into Ulta for the first time in the past few months. The store seemed very intimidating, especially to someone so new to all of the products but I quickly got over that! I love that I can go in and sample a variety of different products. The people working in the various locations I have visited have all been very polite and helpful although some days it is hard to get the attention of employees but it is like that anywhere you go. The only downside is that the location closest to me is not very good at being stocked, the shelves tend to be a bit bare but overall I am very pleased with this store.
amy l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE ULTA! but the only thing I see that needs improvement is their rewards program and the variety of things they have in stores. On a brighter not I like how they have a mix of drug store products and high end stuff. I also love how they actually have coupons-- its hard to find that at a beauty specialty store. They usually for 3.50 off 15 and sometimes 20% off or 5 dollars off 15. I would highly recommend this store to anyone who loves beauty!
Allison H.
Wise, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! It's probably my favorite make up store. I bought a brow kit from here and it is my favorite piece of make up! The quality of the make up is awesome and so is the selection. I like how the store is broken down into the different brands. I would recommend this store to anyone!
Emily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think Ulta is a wonderful store to find a selection of affordable and high-end products. Having more reasonably priced items is one of their biggest advantages over other stores like Sephora. They also tend to have more sales and coupons available. That said, the customer service and ambiance of an Ulta store is lower than that of a Sephora. Still, if I had to choose one on my budget, I'd go with Ulta.
The Makeup F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I go to Ulta for all my beauty products for two reasons: 1. I love their points system! When you buy from them, the points translate into money to save on more makeup in the future 2. I love their selection of products. You have high-end and drugstore so you can find everything you need.
Lindsey M.
Reno, NV
I was in need of a new loose powder brush and was in Ulta and just grabbed this as a last resort since I never have tried it and I didn't even read the packaging. As soon as I used it I fell in love! I read that it's an airbrush effect and omg it soo is! One of my main favorite brushes now :)! Oh and shall I add it's so affordable. IT Brushes For ULTA Airbrush Blurring Foundation Brush 101.2go
Tabitha S.
CANTON, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE ULTA! I feel more comfortable in there than i do Sephora. You aren't bothered as much by associates but you can easily find help if needed. Their prices are great and they have several clearance sections. Their store brand is really good and I can usually find a $3.50 off coupon!
Cori S.
Winston Salem, NC
I feel like Ulta is a wonderful alternative when you don't know if you want high end or drug store. It's like the ultimate swatch image search. I mean you could go in there like a cosmetics student and do a study on dupes. Want that UD $18 lipstick? Try and go see is REVLON has it baby!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?