BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is amazing... hands down my favorite place to go when I'm in need of new products. The staff is always accommodating and knowledgeable about the products they carry and they do their best to help you find what best suits you! Love their points system for customers and the fact that every ad comes with some sort of discount attached.
C R.
When I go to this store I feel like a kid in a toy store! So many different cosmetics from drug store to high end. Even their own store brand cosmetics works great. I love my ulta brand black pencil gel eyeliner. One of the only ones to last hours without smudging around my eyes. Definitely recommended for watery eyes.
Heather K.
Fort Smith, AR
I love going into Ulta! Everything is always so neat an clean. Everything is very well organized and the staff is always extremely nice and very helpful. I love the large variety of products and brands. My only issue is that most of the brands that they carry are way out of my price range.
domenica m.
Oregon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is such a great store! They sell high end and affordable products, plus many hair and skin products! Plus the y also offer many great promotions so you are able to save lots of money! Ulta is a great store that offers many different products and is a one stop shop for all things beauty!
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
We just recently got an Ulta close to where I live (it's still 30 minutes away, but we'll worth the drive). You walk in and automatically their is someone to help you find exactly what you are looking for in exactly the shade you want. Their customer service is A+ and so are their products.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like ulta it's a great mix of drugstore and high end makeup. I enjoy the way they do points. When you spend money there you earn points for money off on your purchases. The only thing I wish they would carry is kat von d and I wish they had better value packs like sephora favorites.
Ashley L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta beauty is a great makeup store. It has all of my favorite products. All the stylist at Ulta really know what is going to look best on you. Ulta is extremely affordable especially and my favorite Ulta product is the THE BODY SHOP
Tea Tree Face Mask it makes my face feel so rejuvenated!
Priya P.
Clarksville, MD
Ulta has both high end and drugstore products. Plus you can try on the drugstore foundation colors there but you morally can't at CVS or Walgreen. Yes, the products there are affordable. Yeah, I shop there as much as I shop at Sehpora. I recommend Ulta for anyone that's looking for makeup.
Carrie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta always has such a wide variety of products and helpful employees every time I've looked for something! I love their hair and nail sections, as there is always something that meets my needs or gets me excited about trying something new! I can always trust the employee's recommendations.
Dianna M.
Canton, OH
I always thought this was a store I simply couldn't afford. I was wrong. I got a lot of great little things for my daughter. The first time I went in I was offered a free makeup application. They did a very nice job but only did one half of my face. I asked her to do the other half and she said she just did the one side to show the difference. I had to take it all off. I thought that was a little rude.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.