BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alisyn G.
Ulta always has a great selection of product and a great price range of product. If you are looking for good product but not ready to commit to a brand that's at the high end of price this is a great place to find that starter product and move into higher end products as you explore! I also love that the locations are convenient!
Rebecca T.
Lake Ariel, PA
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I could rave about ultra for FOREVER. Not only are their own line of products spectacular they have an amazing variety of high end products. I purchased my smokey naked palette from ultra for only $27 as well as 6 or 7 of their gift sets for under 20 and it's all great quality.
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
This store is my favorite place on earth!!!! It has everything and anything you would ever want related to beauty. They have every national brand, high end brand, and brands you've never heard of. The prices range from cheap to super pricey. This is the store for you if you love beauty products.
Toree V.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Ulta is my one stop shop for all my beauty needs! I love how the girls in that work there always have the best advice and are eager to help. I feel like I live here because I love shopping there! Some things are a bit on the expensive side but they carry so many brands to fit everyone's wallet.
Gabriella B.
One of the most fun stores I've ever visited - this beauty emporium has everything you could ever want, from hair product, to make up, even dental care! When I go into Ulta I know I will find what I need, and then of course I find everything I didn't know I needed. I've never left disappointed.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I'm absolutely in love with ulta, Sephora please forgive me since I'm an employee.. hehe, but I love them both the same. I love that they have exclusive products from certain brands an they also offer drugstore brands as well such as NYX which is one of my favorites, but usually when i go into Ulta I spend hours just looking at all the amazing products they have an their brow bar an salon are both amazing as well.
Evaa P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I placed an order like I have before in the past and I've never had a problem and when I did,one item was not in the box I called Ulta and they resolved it for me no hassles! Thank you Ulta and for all the hard-working people that work in your customer service department for resolving my issue.
Alycia P.
Milwaukee, WI
I really enjoy Ulta. I love that they have a coupon system, and that they accept manufacture's coupons. I am always amazed by their customer service, and in the rare events there is an issue they are willing to rectify the situation. I shop here all the time, and will continue to in the future!
Stephanie L.
Savannah, GA
Ulta is a great place to shop whether you are a pro like people on youtube or a beginner (even at the age of almost 37) like me! The staff has always been courteous and they have a lot of great products. If you want to actually see products before you buy them, head on out to your local spot!
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY
Ulta is probably my favorite makeup store because they carry a wide range of brands in various different price ranges. They carry everything from hair dye to nail polish to eye shadow palettes. Also, they tend to have nice gift sets, especially around the holidays, that they do not sell elsewhere.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.