BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Felicia D.
Erie, PA
I Love Ulta! The workers in their stores have been extremely helpful in guiding me around the store. They have an amazing assortment of products. While some products are more expensive than they would be at a more generic store, example: a drugstore like CVS, they have amazing deals on high end makeup as well as amazing prices for their own line of makeup and body care.
Taylor S.
Galt, CA
Every time I go in it's like I'm home! They are all so friendly and inviting that it just makes you happy to be there. Great costumer service, if it looks like your struggling or confused then someone will be there to help you. I love how they help you find your shades and make you feel so comfortable
Katiria A.
Bath, PA
I go to Ulta for everything! I love their sales, I just went during the buy 1 get 1 50% off and buy so many get some free! For sure there are products I can get cheaper at say Target (my favorite place in the world) but the sales are awesome and I love racking up my points!!! I got a great hair cut there and got more points doing that!
Brooke R.
Clarks Summit, PA
ulta is y go to store for all my makeup necessities. the ulta near me has a huge selection and for the most part very nice employees.
in my eyes they have pretty good quality products though personally i have occasionally dealt with some rude or preshuring employees no one can deny that there products are top of the line. overall i have come to love the store and will continue to shop there for my beauty products.
Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA
Ulta has nice makeup. My first impression was like this place has the most expensive makeup that I can not afford. But, I went to a local store, I found some products that isn't too expensive. There is also a rewards program where you can earn points and get a birthday gift!
Claire O.
Spartanburg, SC
Ulta is my go to place for beauty shopping. I love that they have a mix of drugstore products and higher end brands. They have amazing sales and the Ulta brand items should not be overlooked. They're reasonably priced and just as good as other well known brands. I definitely recommend shopping here!
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
I absolutely love Ulta. They have an amazing selection of products from high-end to drugstore. I love the reward system as when you spend money there you get points for every dollar you spend and can use those points to get money offer for future purchases. The customer service is also really great.
Sadia C.
I love shopping at Ulta. You can find drugstore brands and high end brands in the same place. I love their sales like the 21-days of beauty, skincare events, etc. The rewards system is great. You can use your points on anything. I bought the ABH Modern Renaissance palette for $7 after using my points.
Jacqueline B.
Orlando, FL
So given the choice, I would prefer to go to Ulta for my skin, hair, and makeup needs. I like how big and open the store is. If you need help there are always people around, but they are not pushy. There are so many choices, Ulta has a really good selection of all personal care items. Love this store!
Jasmin T.
Montgomery, TX
I HIGHLY enjoy ulta because they have more than skin and hair! They have perfumes and colognes as well as hair and skin tools such a s hairsytling and electric face cleansers etc. They are always so friendly and ready to help the customer and they have good sales which sephora doesn;'t have often! Great environment all around!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.