7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,333 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is a cheaper version of Sephora and expands into other products outside of make-up. However, they also seem to have a smaller supply of their stock, making it difficult to just walk in and pick up what you want. Also, because they specialize in more than just make-up, the make-up brands they offer can be limited.
I usually go to Ulta if I can't find some high-end brands in Sephora. You aren't able to test as many products as in Sephora (or get sizable free samples), but the displays are neater and there is more walking space. I recommend shopping here if you're looking for a more relaxed experience.
I use the Ulta brand foundation and pressed powder on a daily basis. It is affordable, lasts a long time and keeps my face covered all day. I also like to use their eye liners and eye shadow. They are priced low so you don't feel bad when purchasing multiple colors and they run sales often.
One of my go to places when I need cosmetic therapy. So much variety I just want to purchase everything. Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable staff. Affordable and high end products. Something for everyone. I shop here at least once a week and continue to shop. highly recommend
This is my go to place to shop for makeup. I am in the store almost once per week at the least. I basically live at my local Ulta. They have a good variety of drug store price points and more luxury, expensive items. All of the associates are always so helpful and I love the rewards program.
Ulta is a nice complement to Sephora, as it carries certain brands that Sephora does not. Ulta is sort of an in-between beauty store--it's more high-end than the drugstore, but less high-end than Sephora. I personally prefer Sephora, but I do occasionally head into Ulta if I need something specific.
I love the range of products Ulta has. I prefer to shop in store now more than I prefer to order online. The reason I'm giving the 3 stars is because it took more than 5 days for my package to be delivered. I would shop here again. I think their rewards program is great and they often have great deals.
I Love Ulta so much, Also love how they have so many brands to choose from as well as non-name brand items. The prices are very reasonable and they have an amazing discount card and coupons that you can use. Another amazing thing is that you get a birthday sample when you sign up for their mailing list
I love love love Ulta. My daughter and I go here all the time! It can be super affordable but that is depending on what brands you are looking for. The ladies there are always super helpful in finding what will look best for your skin tone. I will definitely be shopping here for a long time.
I love shopping at Ulta! They have both drugstore & high-end products so I don't have to go from store to store. I would give 5 stars but sometimes customer service is not the best depending on location. Overall, I enjoy shopping at Ulta & it's my go to place to pick up new beauty goodies.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos