BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
Very well-lit stores with a HUGE variety of skin care and beauty needs. Helpful and friendly staff. I would spend way too much money in this store if left to my own devices. All of the Ulta stores I have been in were very clean and well-organized. Shopping online is also very user-friendly and pleasant.
Janielle B.
I'm So Glad To Have An Ulta I Go There Almost Every Week. I Like To Shop For New Things. I Love How They Have A Constant Stock In What They Have. They Could Possibly Have Lower Prices For Their Salon Because It Is EXPENSIVE. The People Who Work There Are Usually Nice but Sometime Not, but That's Their Problem. Overall It Is A Nice Company.
I love that Ulta carries high-end, drugstore and their own line of products. They also have great sales and BOGO offers. It makes it easy to try new items without fear of wasting money. I shop in-store and online. But every time I'm shopping in-store, they point out that something I'm purchasing has a BOGO I didn't notice. I expect the website to know the current promotions, but it's harder for a person to remember every changing campaign, so their people meet my high customer service expectations.
Yumi S.
I like ultra because they carry a mix of name brand and drugstore brand products. I also really like their point system as it allows me to get some $$ off when I use my points sometimes. Great perk! They also have great sample giveaways and I have found many new products I enjoy through these giveaways.
Jessica M.
Citrus Heights, CA
My favorite place to go...Ulta is my beautiful sanctuary in an ugly world. I always fimd something I love here and I alsways have a pleasant time. The rewards program is awesome...free birthday gift, 2x point days, $3 off coupons all the time, plus there is ALWAYS some sort of free gift with purchase on all my favorite prestige brands. Plus I can shop for my favorite high end and drugstore brands all in the same place.
Beth B.
Edmond, OK
I just discovered Ulta a couple years ago. It is the ultimate "girl" store. I love that it carries all kinds of brands and products! It's easy to find things in the store since they're grouped together and the signage is great! The prices compare to a department store. I will definitely shop there again!
Kenzie O.
I enjoy the cheaper makeup options (Like NYX) that Ulta offers compared to Sephora. I think the customer service is not as helpful though. The Ulta brand makeup is ok, but it's you're getting store brand make-up shoot for Sephora. It's nice to have more make-up options, so definitely look in both stores.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I do enjoy a trip to Ulta from time to time. Not my first stop on the glam run but deff a stop when I'm on the hunt for something! I noticed Ulta carries a lot of items that my regular go tos do not specially I'd I have found an item or read a review online and I want to try something. Pretty reasonably priced.
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
Just like Sephora, I absolutely adore this store. Here it is an outside of the mall shop so I will go here to avoid the bustle of the mall. They have wonderful products and even some national brand items. I usually scourge their clearance rack which surprisingly has a lot of good stuff most of the time!
Allison G.
ulta is a very nice store. there are lots of options to choose from. i currently have lip gloss from there and i love it. it has good color and it makes my lips feel smooth and look soft. there could be some cheaper prices because it can be expensive nut overall i would recommend this store to everyone.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.