BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kaycee S.
Rock Springs, WY
I absolutely love shopping at Ulta. Before I learned about Ulta, I normally shopped at the local drugstores but now that I have learned about Ulta, it has opened me up to the world of high end makeup. I wish that I had one in my hometown but I can still order online and still get the same experience. I highly recommend!
Kaitlyn S.
My favorite place to go! I love ulta, they're lighting is beautiful and the staff are always nice to me. I never have problems with what I want being out of stock and ulta offers an incredible points reward system! Ulta also carries nyx and covergirl alongside Tarte and urban decay which I think makes for great options!
Medusa M.
I absolutely love going to ulta for my lime crime lipsticks. Very amazing customer service and I always leave satisfied. Lime crime is such a long lasting, creamy, tasty lipstick. It tastes like coconut and goes on like lip gloss, then takes about 40 seconds to dry and its lasts up to 6 hours on me. Highly recommended.
Theresa K.
Bare Eccentuals Locked and Loaded mascara waterproof topcoat is hands down the best product ever made! This stuff really works! I've always had trouble keeping mascara on my lashes (especially the bottom ones) and Locked and Loaded took care of that. After a full day my mascara was exactly where I put it. On my lashes!
Allie T.
Fremont, CA
I love Ulta. When I moved from Illinois to California I was sad that there weren't any nearby Ultas, but that's changed now that I'm in the East Bay! I love their range of products and how I can get drugstore brands and premium brands in the same place! I've always found their staff helpful and the free gifts enticing.
Alyssa W.
Key Largo, FL
To be honest customer service was not that great and I'm not the one to be picky but all I wanted is to repercahse some items and a group of female workers just kept surrounding me and it made me feel very uncomftorble. They also did not leave me alone until I bought a product, altohough I still shop and love the store
Sandy H.
This is my favorite store! If you're looking for high end makeup, they've got it. Need a drug store makeup haul? They've got it. Need a haircut? Got to the in store salon and get a hair cut and done highlights or balayage. They sell high end hair products and drug store products. Plus, their rewards program is amazing!
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
I love Ulta! They carry a wide rang of products including prestige makeup, drugstore makeup, hair care, skincare, accessories, etc. I shop here very often and I am platinum in their rewards program. My local store has great friendly employees whereas other stores I have been to have been snooty which needs improvement.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
My husband hates when I go to Ulta because I spend so much money there! I'm a beauty junkie and I love trying new products. Ulta has a loyalty rewards program where you get a free gift on your birthday and you earn points for money off future purchases. They also send out awesome coupons and freebies with your orders!
Jessica M.
El Paso, TX
My go to product would have to be the Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub. I just recently made this purchase and it is my fave!! I absolutely love Ulta because they have every single one of my beauty needs! I recommend this store to all of my friends! Not only because of the awesome steals, but their rewards system is awesome!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.