BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Courtney B.
Ridgeland, MS
I am not a huge fan of Ulta. The local stores we have are so unorganized and the staff barely knows anything about the products being sold there! Fortunately the quality and prices of the products are enough to keep me curious about entering the store but as a whole Ulta could use a ton of improvement!!!
Beth B.
Edmond, OK
I just discovered Ulta a couple years ago. It is the ultimate "girl" store. I love that it carries all kinds of brands and products! It's easy to find things in the store since they're grouped together and the signage is great! The prices compare to a department store. I will definitely shop there again!
Miranda B.
Rochester, NH
Such a welcoming environment. So bright and upbeat. You can swatch just about everything there. It's always a clean environment. They offer a variety of beauty services as well as having workers who are always able to help me find just what I'm looking for even when I don't have a clue. My go to store.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I do enjoy a trip to Ulta from time to time. Not my first stop on the glam run but deff a stop when I'm on the hunt for something! I noticed Ulta carries a lot of items that my regular go tos do not specially I'd I have found an item or read a review online and I want to try something. Pretty reasonably priced.
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
Just like Sephora, I absolutely adore this store. Here it is an outside of the mall shop so I will go here to avoid the bustle of the mall. They have wonderful products and even some national brand items. I usually scourge their clearance rack which surprisingly has a lot of good stuff most of the time!
Allison G.
ulta is a very nice store. there are lots of options to choose from. i currently have lip gloss from there and i love it. it has good color and it makes my lips feel smooth and look soft. there could be some cheaper prices because it can be expensive nut overall i would recommend this store to everyone.
I love that Ulta carries high-end, drugstore and their own line of products. They also have great sales and BOGO offers. It makes it easy to try new items without fear of wasting money. I shop in-store and online. But every time I'm shopping in-store, they point out that something I'm purchasing has a BOGO I didn't notice. I expect the website to know the current promotions, but it's harder for a person to remember every changing campaign, so their people meet my high customer service expectations.
Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
Ulta is a little better than Sephora in my opinion because they offer a wide variety of drugstore brands and very exclusive/high end cosmetics. They have a new skin section where you can have a dermatology review with products picked out for your specific skin type. They also offer facial services in store, as well.
Rayyan O.
I LOVE THIS STORE!! I just recently began shopping here and I was so stoked to find so many affordable products on one store!! They have many products that I would never find at sephora or even at a drugstore. Trust me, just peep in the store once and you'll fall in love. Your wallet will also be happy.
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis, MO
Ulta is like heaven for makeup addicts like myself. I don't really like to shop online because I hate the wait, so dropping into Ulta cures all types of woes. And it's not just high end products like Sephora, but there are drug-store brands like Maybelline and NYX. Also includes a Benefit brow bar, salon, nail care, hair care, amongst other things.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.