BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sytricia M.
Cambria Hts, NY
LOVE ULTA!!!! I shop online mostly for the perks. You can select a bag of samples during some promotional periods. The shipping time is awesome and the site offers reviews which is always helpful. The store is just as amazing and offers a huge selection of products from makeup to body essentials.
Danielle O.
Menifee, CA
I was so happy they built an Ulta near my house! I go here for any of my beauty products because they are so reasonable. I also like shopping here vs Sephora sometimes because they carry drugstore brands as well as high end brands and I use a variety of both. This is hands down my favorite store!
Taylor P.
Kennewick , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my go-to store. I can find high end as well as drugstore items. I love that I can always find my make up and my hair and body products in one place. All the quality is great. The Ulta in my area seems to lack employees who work the registers. I'm always waiting in a line no matter when I go.
Meghana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this store because I can get drug store as well as high end makeup. Large variety and can always find something new. There is always someone there asking me if I need help and they are great at pointing me in the right direction. I would definitely recommend shopping here for all your beauty needs!
Jessica S.
I enjoy both their in-store and online shopping options. Love that it has high-end and drug store beauty supplies . High end products are competitively priced. But I don't like that the drug store brands are almost double the price. All in all - Ulta is my go-to store for makeup and hair products
Justine H.
Wichita, KS
I love Ulta because they are definitely more affordable and offer some really great deals. I also really appreciate the Ulta line and the fact that they carry a lot of traditional drug store brands. Sampling product is a little sketchier than at Sephora, but I still really appreciate this store.
Britt H.
Westfield , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is by far one of my favorite places to shop it's one stop shop for all things beauty always having great sales they have everything from make up to hair care, hair styling tools, products for the skin and they have something for everyone's budget and most of all the products they sale you can test before buying them!!
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like ulta but I wish they carried higher end brands then they do. I am a higher brand snob and I just feel like they don't have a lot of them. Marc Jacobs, Dior... but it is a good brand.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to place for new make-up and beauty products. They always have great deals and new products. They also have coupons, but you can't use them on "Prestige" brands, like Anastasia Beverly Hills, Tarte, Too Faced, Benefit, etc. You can use your rewards points towards those purchases, though!
Alisyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta always has a great selection of product and a great price range of product. If you are looking for good product but not ready to commit to a brand that's at the high end of price this is a great place to find that starter product and move into higher end products as you explore! I also love that the locations are convenient!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?