BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Angela M.
Fort Myers, FL
Ulta can be helpful, the last time I went, the employees weren't as welcoming and they didn't carry something they had in their stock. Ulta can be somewhat expensive, but not as expensive as Sephora. What they carry in the store is pretty high quality, and I would recommend visiting Ulta for beauty products.
Maddie K.
Ellensburg , WA
Ulta's employees are always friendly and willing to help you test any of the products, great quality products from high end to drug store can be found in the same place which makes for one quick stop. I would recommend shopping here and also opening up a rewards program to get coupons for future purchases.
Kayla T.
Port Orange, FL
My favorite store ever. The amount I shop here is crazy. I have only had one shipping problem where my package got lost and i was able to get refunded for my order. They have the best point system ever that allows you to basically get cash back on what you spend. They always have awesome sales and coupons!
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Love love love this store! I love that they have the high end and drug store options. They also offer services like a salon and the benefit brow bar. They have such a wide range of products- makeup, hair, skin care, nails, fragrances. The employees here are very nice and helpful. I shop here all the time and I love it!
Emma L.
Trumbull, CT
Compared to Sephora, the salespeople are generally less hands-on, which can be a good thing (they leave you alone) or a bad thing (they don't help you as much) depending on who you ask. Personally, I like being left alone when I'm trying to shop, so this is a plus for me. Overall, I love shopping at Ulta!
Lourdes M.
I Love Ulta!!! I am a sucker for hair products and body care and Ulta is like heaven! I love going for nail polis, whether its OPI or Essie. I can say that I consider Ulta to be affordable sometimes, it depends on the item. But they do have everything you can possibly be looking for in makeup, hair care, and bad care. I would recommend this place to everyone! Oh and the way by where I live has an inside salon as a plus.
Nicole G.
Wampum, PA
Ulta is my go to beauty store. They have anything beauty you could look for from hair care to make up. They also have a broad price range from drug store beauty products to top of the line. When I go to Ulta their customer service is fantastic! The employees seem to genuinely want to be there and will help you find anything you are looking for. They almost always give coupons with your purchase and send email coupons.
Jessica M.
Citrus Heights, CA
My favorite place to go...Ulta is my beautiful sanctuary in an ugly world. I always fimd something I love here and I alsways have a pleasant time. The rewards program is awesome...free birthday gift, 2x point days, $3 off coupons all the time, plus there is ALWAYS some sort of free gift with purchase on all my favorite prestige brands. Plus I can shop for my favorite high end and drugstore brands all in the same place.
Sandra M.
The Ulta highlighter is a little hidden gem! I recently discovered it in my abandoned holiday kit given to me as a gift. I went looking for the full size. Most Ulta employees lack customer service skills though. I never feel welcome there. I just keep going back because they carry so many good products.
Miranda B.
Rochester, NH
Such a welcoming environment. So bright and upbeat. You can swatch just about everything there. It's always a clean environment. They offer a variety of beauty services as well as having workers who are always able to help me find just what I'm looking for even when I don't have a clue. My go to store.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.