BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Laura B.
I love shopping at Ulta online for all the stuff I can't get at Sephora. I love what they have to offer; the promotions and the coupon. However, they need to step up their shipping game. 9/10 times I don't shop here because I don't want to pay for shipping. They need to get a clue from Sephora's flash subscription offer.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Ulta is always my go to shop! You can get anything here! From a new hair style all the way down to some house slippers and everything in between! They always having some sort of AMAZING sale running and are always sending out coupons. They make it easy to earn free makeup and the staff is always very knowledgeable.
Blondie L.
This store is EVERYTHING!!!! The location I went to had a very knowledgeable, helpful & friendly staff that assisted me quickly & introduced me to products I wouldn't have considered using before. I like that they have both high & low end makeup so there's something for every budget. Can't wait for my next visit!
Monica D.
I LOVE ulta! They have drugstore make up, highend makeup, hair care, bath and skin! Everything you need all in one place. I shop there quite often because I find everything I need there. The point system is awesome. If you do not have a rewards card then I highly recommend getting one because you get coupons/money off purchases!
Kera Y.
NYX Liquid Matte Suede stains are amazing especially for the price!! I've used several high end brands of lip stains and these NYX suede blow all of those other stains out of the water. Long wearing, while also being hydrating and not drying. The color is selection is so vast, anyone can find their new fave shade!
Sierra B.
Merced, CA
I've really only purchased items from ultra online. I've been inside the store once or twice (as it is out of town) and I enjoy going, I get lost in the store in the wonderful makeup world. I love being able to view things online and either save them for when you go to the store or pay to have them shipped to you.
Jackie W.
Cary, NC
Ya know, if there is one thing that I would change about this place is their store layout. I often am tracing my steps everywhere in the store.

Generally, if I want to get some decent products from discount or high-end, I go here. Generally, this is also the place where I buy demo products because they have a lovely coupon each week :)
Jay S.
Old Bridge, NJ
NOT YOUR MOTHER'S SHAMPOO.

The only place around me to buy that shampoo is ULTA. I love the way it cleans my Fine, Thin Limp hair. It gives life back to my hair.And it smells great. I also buy the matching Conditioner. I will keep going back to ULTA to buy that shampoo and maybe a few other goodies for myself :)
Brittany B.
Huntington, WV
Ulta is my favorite place to buy makeup! They have not only makeup, but also hair care and facial products. I like that this store provides not only high end makeup brands, but also drugstore makeup. I stop by Ulta at least once or twice a month because you can't pass up their coupon deals on your favorite makeup.
Missy S.
Tustin, CA
I really enjoy shopping at Ulta. I especially enjoy their points system. Also, it's very convenient to be able to buy the drugstore tier make up and beauty products along with the higher end stuff. It's a good way to earn points that you can then spend on a more expensive product that you might not normally buy.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.