BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kevlar B L.
I finally understand and have started utilizing the rewards program they have! They have tons of coupons and sales. I also love that they offer both higher end makeup as well as drugstore products. I do wish they offered a few more regular higher end brands, because a lot of the brands they have are unique to Ulta.
Kristi M.
Elk Grove , Ca
Ulta is another one stop shop for beauty products and more. I love the discounts and cash back points you get. I've been a member for years and years now and they never let me down. My only complaint is keeping items in stock as it gets frustrating that products are not ordered ina timely matter and demand is high!
Kera Y.
NYX Liquid Matte Suede stains are amazing especially for the price!! I've used several high end brands of lip stains and these NYX suede blow all of those other stains out of the water. Long wearing, while also being hydrating and not drying. The color is selection is so vast, anyone can find their new fave shade!
Jay S.
Old Bridge, NJ
NOT YOUR MOTHER'S SHAMPOO.

The only place around me to buy that shampoo is ULTA. I love the way it cleans my Fine, Thin Limp hair. It gives life back to my hair.And it smells great. I also buy the matching Conditioner. I will keep going back to ULTA to buy that shampoo and maybe a few other goodies for myself :)
Brittany B.
Huntington, WV
Ulta is my favorite place to buy makeup! They have not only makeup, but also hair care and facial products. I like that this store provides not only high end makeup brands, but also drugstore makeup. I stop by Ulta at least once or twice a month because you can't pass up their coupon deals on your favorite makeup.
Sierra B.
Merced, CA
I've really only purchased items from ultra online. I've been inside the store once or twice (as it is out of town) and I enjoy going, I get lost in the store in the wonderful makeup world. I love being able to view things online and either save them for when you go to the store or pay to have them shipped to you.
Laura B.
I love shopping at Ulta online for all the stuff I can't get at Sephora. I love what they have to offer; the promotions and the coupon. However, they need to step up their shipping game. 9/10 times I don't shop here because I don't want to pay for shipping. They need to get a clue from Sephora's flash subscription offer.
Jada S.
Dalton, GA
Love love love Ulta. By far my favorite makeup store! Their reward system is amazing and getting points their rack up quickly if you are a regular there. Sometimes things go fast & waiting for them to be restocked is bothersome but overall I enjoy going here a lot and I just can't say no every time I'm near ❤️❤️
Annie C.
Love this store a lot. It's so perfect because not only can you get high end brands, but drugstore brands too. It's very affordable and has great quality. My favorite purchase would have to be my urban decay ultimate basic palette. LOVE IT. So great that they have testers so you can see if you like what you want.
Paige K.
Palatine, IL
The biggest driver for me to shop at Ulta is their deals. Coupons, rewards system, even a credit card with rewards now. Even get points when you're getting your brows done! I also feel that because they have licensed and cosmetologists working there, the advice available is much more valuable/informative. The one down side is that the lighting and decoration in an Ulta feels like a grocery or department store rather than a specialty beauty salon or spa.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.