BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that I can shop for high end and drugstore makeup in one place. Hair care too! I love Ulta's reward program and that is one huge reason I do pick shopping there instead of Sephora. I wish that the drugstore side was maintained a bit better. And I wish they were better and giving samples out.....
Jessica M.
Citrus Heights, CA
My favorite place to go...Ulta is my beautiful sanctuary in an ugly world. I always fimd something I love here and I alsways have a pleasant time. The rewards program is awesome...free birthday gift, 2x point days, $3 off coupons all the time, plus there is ALWAYS some sort of free gift with purchase on all my favorite prestige brands. Plus I can shop for my favorite high end and drugstore brands all in the same place.
Janielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm So Glad To Have An Ulta I Go There Almost Every Week. I Like To Shop For New Things. I Love How They Have A Constant Stock In What They Have. They Could Possibly Have Lower Prices For Their Salon Because It Is EXPENSIVE. The People Who Work There Are Usually Nice but Sometime Not, but That's Their Problem. Overall It Is A Nice Company.
Magen D.
The best part about Ulta is that not only do you get to shop for high end makeup but the other half of the store has drugstore makeup and products too! Both worlds under one roof! I recommend this place to anyone! It's worth the visit. Ulta is amazing! And i love how they have a brow bar to get your eye rows done and a salon to get your hair done!
Yumi S.
I like ultra because they carry a mix of name brand and drugstore brand products. I also really like their point system as it allows me to get some $$ off when I use my points sometimes. Great perk! They also have great sample giveaways and I have found many new products I enjoy through these giveaways.
Miranda B.
Rochester, NH
Such a welcoming environment. So bright and upbeat. You can swatch just about everything there. It's always a clean environment. They offer a variety of beauty services as well as having workers who are always able to help me find just what I'm looking for even when I don't have a clue. My go to store.
Beth B.
Edmond, OK
I just discovered Ulta a couple years ago. It is the ultimate "girl" store. I love that it carries all kinds of brands and products! It's easy to find things in the store since they're grouped together and the signage is great! The prices compare to a department store. I will definitely shop there again!
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
Very well-lit stores with a HUGE variety of skin care and beauty needs. Helpful and friendly staff. I would spend way too much money in this store if left to my own devices. All of the Ulta stores I have been in were very clean and well-organized. Shopping online is also very user-friendly and pleasant.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do enjoy a trip to Ulta from time to time. Not my first stop on the glam run but deff a stop when I'm on the hunt for something! I noticed Ulta carries a lot of items that my regular go tos do not specially I'd I have found an item or read a review online and I want to try something. Pretty reasonably priced.
Kenzie O.
I enjoy the cheaper makeup options (Like NYX) that Ulta offers compared to Sephora. I think the customer service is not as helpful though. The Ulta brand makeup is ok, but it's you're getting store brand make-up shoot for Sephora. It's nice to have more make-up options, so definitely look in both stores.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?