BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best place for all beauty products!! I go there on pretty much a regular basis. My husband might not always approve, usually cause I buy more than I intended..
I can pretty good there for all my beauty needs and some. So many different brands and at all ranges of prices! Hard to go wrong at this store!
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ
One of my other favorite make up stores. The girls that work there are always willing to help and are very knowledgeable about the products that are available in the stores. If there is something you can't find they will be willing to help you find something similar or order the product that you really want
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is every health, beauty, and makeup lover's dream come true! I love that it has both high end as well as more affordable products all under one roof! If anything, just be prepared to spend a significant amount of time when you go, because there are just SO many amazing products to choose from at Ulta!
lawana g.
Ennis, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is Ulta. It's semi local, convienent and stock is usually good. The only descerning thing about them is that not all stores have the benefit brow bar. I am a platinum member so I spend a crap load of money there. I usually go in a mission from something I have seen from youtube and walk out with more.
Riley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta! I'm there almost every weekūüė≥but I'm always getting the most for my money. I never leave without a free gift, so it's soooo worth signing up for their rewards program. My only complaint is it is so hard to find an employee available to help you. I'm always just walking around the store trying to find someone to no avail.
Abby F.
Bloomington, MN
I love Ulta, the store is always so easy to navigate but if there is a question on a product all the employees are very knowledgeable and can help me find exactly what I'm looking for. Ulta carries a variety of brands, both drugstore and high end designer brands. It's nice to be able to try the difference!
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using some of the Ulta products because they have some good quality, price ranging products. I shop there often needed when I need something. I really like the face wash they have and some of their make up. I would shop there again and i recommend it for others if you're looking for some good make up and other utilities.
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has both high end items and drug store ones. I like the variety that I get there. However, if I go in bare faced, they treat me like some kind of criminal. If I go in with a beat face, I'm a favorite. It's something that has made me uncomfortable my last two visits so I'm not sure I'll be going back.
Yelena K.
Rocklin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shopping at ulta because i get a lil bit of high end products and drugstore and in between. They constantly have different promotions for different items especially in the drugstore side of the store and can always find a coupon which is always good to save a lil bit. I always recommend shopping here.
Emma L.
Trumbull, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Compared to Sephora, the salespeople are generally less hands-on, which can be a good thing (they leave you alone) or a bad thing (they don't help you as much) depending on who you ask. Personally, I like being left alone when I'm trying to shop, so this is a plus for me. Overall, I love shopping at Ulta!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?