BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Adriana T.
Pullman, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the variety of drug store and high end make up. I think it helps when trying to find side by side dupes as well when you are on a budget. But you can also get all of your essentials in one store. It is one of my favorite places to go when I go back to the city. I am like a little girl in the candy store.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
i absolutely LOVE shopping at Ulta. They have such a wonderful variety of beauty products. Everything from drugstore to higher end products. I know that I will find what I'm looking for when I go in there. I am always greeted when I go in there and they always have great customer service. Love shopping there.
Rachel L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only ever buy makeup at Ulta, and the occasional lotion product. I buy luxury and drug store brands there. The staff can be a bit pushy, but it depends on the particular store you are in. I love the samples that are always at the front of the store, and I have found some of my favorite products by trying them out first.
Megan D.
Clarkston, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta stores have a great atmosphere: bright, white displays, and friendly staff members who are extremely willing to help you through your purchasing decisions. Ulta brand products are a good (not great) alternative to designer/name brand products, and they are always on awesome sales (like "buy 2, get 2").
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ
One of my other favorite make up stores. The girls that work there are always willing to help and are very knowledgeable about the products that are available in the stores. If there is something you can't find they will be willing to help you find something similar or order the product that you really want
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can spend way too much time at Ulta, it has every beauty product you could ever want! They have convenient locations that aren't in malls which is really nice. I just decided I like Ulta more than Sephora because with their rewards program you can get money off your order, Sephora just lets you buy products with your points.
Robyn H.
Macon, MO
I love visiting Ulta. The best part of being a shopper there is experiencing a balance between high end and drugstore makeup. My favorite brand there is the Ulta brand, which is affordable and reliable. If you are in the market for makeup, Ulta is the perfect place to visit and play with a variety of brands.
Emily M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is one of my favorite stores. I love how they carry drug store and high end brands. The store organization is very ideal and easy to navigate. Also, if you find a high end product that you like and ask an associate to find a cheaper version they will! They are all so helpful. Definitely recommend going here!
lawana g.
Ennis, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is Ulta. It's semi local, convienent and stock is usually good. The only descerning thing about them is that not all stores have the benefit brow bar. I am a platinum member so I spend a crap load of money there. I usually go in a mission from something I have seen from youtube and walk out with more.
Aya Z.
Louisville, KY
Ulta is just another Sephora/beauty store. Unfortunately they don't have much of a variety as far as some high brand items however they tend to have a lot of drug store present and Sephora doesn't. I'd also like to add that the point system is much better than Sephoras because I can get discounts on my total when I'm shopping and that's fantastic!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?