BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Leigh M.
Augusta, GA
Ulta is so great! I love going in there and shopping. They have a great mix of high end and low end and always keep their prices at a good place. The people there are so great and helpful. I go in there all the time and I know I'll be getting great service and I will be walking out with products I love for prices I love.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
This is my go-to store for beauty! I like that they have a variety of brands available and that I can get drug store brands and high-end brands there. They have products for hair, skin, nails, and more. They often have good sales on products, I appreciate this because it is hard to get a deal on products at say, Sephora.
Jennifer J.
Martinez, CA
I bought Shea Moisture products from ulta. They were on sale and I had coupons. Shampoos have worked well for my daughter and myself. I use the African black soap for my combination skin. One thing I won't buy from ulta is their makeup brand. It's really poorly made and no pigmentation on any makeup product made by ulta.
Corinne S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am def a fan of Ulta. Their prices are very reasonable and their products work great. My experience shopping in the store has always been positive. Ultra Employees have always been very helpful (I can never make my mind up lol) but at the same time they aren't pushy or annoying you the second you walk into the store !
Emily R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their selection is unbeatable. I like that they have a range of products and price ranges, unlike at the department stores or grocery stores where you get high end or average quality. Their prices can sometimes be a little higher than other places. But overall, I like it! It's nice that they have a rewards program, too.
Liz D.
Same level as sephora, but they have drug store options too! They staff is usually more helpful than sephora employees, however they're not always as knowledgable about the high end items. I love that Ulta gives so many free gifts with purchases and that their rewards program has better benefits if you save your points.
Kim H.
Love this store! Lots of brand names, Good facial products, hair products. Reward points. I wish that the coupon they offer regularly was good for all of the store including the premier cosmetics, I would be more willing to purchase them then, that stuff is expensive! It's only good for the drug store side of the store.
Neta G.
Seattle, WA
I enjoy shopping at ULTA. I like their stand alone stores and their wide selection. I feel like their prices are more reasonable than Sephora as well. I have always encountered friendly, helpful staff that assist me in locating the right products for me. If I had to pick a favorite beauty supply store, ULTA would be it.
Kaycee S.
Rock Springs, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love shopping at Ulta. Before I learned about Ulta, I normally shopped at the local drugstores but now that I have learned about Ulta, it has opened me up to the world of high end makeup. I wish that I had one in my hometown but I can still order online and still get the same experience. I highly recommend!
Kaitlyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite place to go! I love ulta, they're lighting is beautiful and the staff are always nice to me. I never have problems with what I want being out of stock and ulta offers an incredible points reward system! Ulta also carries nyx and covergirl alongside Tarte and urban decay which I think makes for great options!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.