BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Missy S.
Tustin, CA
I really enjoy shopping at Ulta. I especially enjoy their points system. Also, it's very convenient to be able to buy the drugstore tier make up and beauty products along with the higher end stuff. It's a good way to earn points that you can then spend on a more expensive product that you might not normally buy.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I just bought a ulta brand brush to do my eyebrows and i love it. It's great quality and it holds up to my thick concealer i use to clean up my brows. I always use the ulta brand oil free primer and i love that as well it keeps my oil at bay through out the day i find no need for blodding papers or extra powder!
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When trying to find the right foundation for my skin, this is the place I go. They walk me through the steps of learning my skin type, matching my makeup tone to my face and even apply the product so I know how it sits. They really show you what you are going to get before you leave the store with their product.
Kevlar B L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finally understand and have started utilizing the rewards program they have! They have tons of coupons and sales. I also love that they offer both higher end makeup as well as drugstore products. I do wish they offered a few more regular higher end brands, because a lot of the brands they have are unique to Ulta.
Jay S.
Old Bridge, NJ
NOT YOUR MOTHER'S SHAMPOO.

The only place around me to buy that shampoo is ULTA. I love the way it cleans my Fine, Thin Limp hair. It gives life back to my hair.And it smells great. I also buy the matching Conditioner. I will keep going back to ULTA to buy that shampoo and maybe a few other goodies for myself :)
Laura B.
I love shopping at Ulta online for all the stuff I can't get at Sephora. I love what they have to offer; the promotions and the coupon. However, they need to step up their shipping game. 9/10 times I don't shop here because I don't want to pay for shipping. They need to get a clue from Sephora's flash subscription offer.
Jada S.
Dalton, GA
Love love love Ulta. By far my favorite makeup store! Their reward system is amazing and getting points their rack up quickly if you are a regular there. Sometimes things go fast & waiting for them to be restocked is bothersome but overall I enjoy going here a lot and I just can't say no every time I'm near ❤️❤️
Blondie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store is EVERYTHING!!!! The location I went to had a very knowledgeable, helpful & friendly staff that assisted me quickly & introduced me to products I wouldn't have considered using before. I like that they have both high & low end makeup so there's something for every budget. Can't wait for my next visit!
Katie H.
Sterling, VA
LOVE Ulta! Their pricing is very competitive and they always have the new products in stock. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, always willing to help and answer questions. Great rewards system and savings to members. Their make up brand is also a favorite of mine, it is high quality at an affordable price.
Kera Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
NYX Liquid Matte Suede stains are amazing especially for the price!! I've used several high end brands of lip stains and these NYX suede blow all of those other stains out of the water. Long wearing, while also being hydrating and not drying. The color is selection is so vast, anyone can find their new fave shade!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.