BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amber W.
If I'm shopping at ulta, I'm usually shopping online. I don't particularly care for the employees at my local store...on more than one occasion I have asked for assistance and the employee (different ones each time) acted as if helping me was not part of their job. So, while I love the selection and pricing, I usually shop online.
Heidi B.
Las Vegas, NV
Ulta is so excellent mainly because of their huge selection of drugstore make up that you can use their coupon on and in addition they have the buy get one 50% off sale that you can combine it with. This makes for the best deals you can find on drugstore products. However, I wish they would get more of the drugstore new season collections- I have to go to Walgreens or CVS for those.
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
Ulta is a quick and easy place to shop for beauty products. Unlike Ulta it doesn't have the high end products, but it does the job when I just need to quickly pick some products up. I also love that they have a salon that offers hair, makeup and beauty. I have used all of those services and I had a great experience with them.
Nicole T.
Warwick, NY
Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow Liquid Eye Shadow

OMG...the prettiest glitter shadow you will ever use. I have 5 shades, all love them al. some are more pigmented then others but they are all beautiful. Gold Goddess and Diamond dust are on the more sheer side. However layerd over eyeshadow they make a beautiful look.
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
I love Ulta I find things for both myself and my boyfriend. hair products, make up, nail polish. They carry both higher and lower end brands which is great for one stop shopping and their points system is awesome! I would recommend shopping here unless you have questions or would like a makeover for those I would choose Sephora.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
ULTA! I love it. This store just has everything you could need in one place and if not it's online. I have such pride in being a Platinum Member because they literally have all of my favorite brands under one roof. I shop here multiple times a week, it has everything from hair care to facial care, high end makeup to your average, it's literally centered around any type of budget.
Jessica M.
Prior Lake, MN
Ulta is my favorite beauty shop to go to. They have a huge selection of both drug store and high end beauty products which is great. My other favorite thing about Ulta is their point system. They give out so many free samples and they also give so many ways to get extra points which those can be used for to get free products.
Micayla A.
Alexandria , VA
Ulta is definitely my go to place for makeup, skin, and hair products. Their return policy is awesome and I really like that there is a mix of affordable and expensive products. The customer service here has been consistently great across the numerous locations I have visited. Definitely recommend for all of your beauty needs!
Jacey V.
Lutherville , MD
I love this store it's always bright and cheery. Very organized and they have killer sales! They have so many brands from drug store to high end. The rewards card is an extra perk! I also go to the Benefit Brow bar inside of my store in hunt valley md. And love the woman who does my eyebrows. I do wish they had brown tinting at my location.
Angelina C.
High-end beauty products + drugstore beauty products + hair tools + salon + great reward system. Ulta is my go-to for new drugstore releases, plus they're always having Buy 1, Get 1 50% off sales AND double/triple/quadruple reward points per dollar spent. The reward system and variety of brands (and price range) are the main reasons why I continue to shop here.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.