7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,020 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
i wish they cared more about their customers. recently ordered something from them it arrived broken, i waited three weeks for a replacement and had to call three times and speak to three different people to get it.
Ulta is the only makeup store in my town. I can find whatever I need here, it is definitely my favorite place to shop. They have the best sales and coupons and their Black Friday deals were amazing! They have all the drugstore and high end makeup brands you can think of! I will continue coming back
Ulta is my go to beauty store! It is easy to run in and grab what you need! They have almost any product possible and they are are usually always in stock! If something isn't in stock they will be getting a shipment soon and you can call them and have them hold it for you! My favorite store ever!
Ulta is my number one because they carry high hens and drugstore makeup they ask so carry drugstore makeup that you might now find in your actual drugstore that you shop at I really love ulta it's such a great store
I recently purchased the demi-matter foundation and it's one of the better ones I've used this year. It's very smooth to apply, the matter finish is nice and it doesn't get streaky if applied with a beauty blender.
I love Ulta as well. But same as sephora. The employees are rude too. Not as bad but some are. The local Ulta I go to is pretty rude. I've never really encountered anyone who actually love their job there which is sad.
Definitely my favorite store! I prefer it to Sephora because of the drugstore section and the points system makes more since. Pretty much always have what I need in store and if it's not there it's typically online.
I love Ulta. It has so many brands of makeup, high end and drugstore brands. The products they sell are great quality and I have had many great purchases from Ulta that I do not regret buying. It s very affordable for every product they sell even the high end products and especially with the drugstore brand products.
I love how I can go to ulta and find almost any brand or atleast a variety of brands everything I have tried so far has been great quality and things are affordable here. I will definitely continue shopping here for a very long time
I love shopping here because it has both high end and more affordable side makeup. It's usually busy but it doesn't have all the hassle that Sephora does. The workers here are very helpful and if you find someone that really knows what they're talking about they might even give you some dupes so you don't spend so much.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos