BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Elisheva C.
Everett, WA
I've only been to one Ulta location and it is 50/50 either they snob stub you or they can be really nice till you over hear them talking about you! That they also don't know enough of they're products. I asked for Micellar water and she has never heard of it? Seriously you carry high brand and stopmart brands and you have no idea what I'm asking about??
Ashley A.
Wellington, AL
Ulta is the perfect place to buy makeup! I love that they carry both high end and drugstore makeup. Some things I save on, some things I splurge on, so it's great to have it all in the same place. The only issue is (and this could very well just be the store in my city) the employees aren't very helpful. I've wandered around the store for 30 minutes and not been able to find someone to help me. Overall, I like this store and will continue to shop here.
Damarys M.
Sun Valley, NV
Ultra beauty is a store that literally has everything. There's many high end things and there's many not expensive things. The pro would have to be that ultra has anything your looking for wether is tarte or Revlon. The cons to ultra is that some of the things you really want may be out of stalk. For example the modern Ranasance palette. The improvement that they could make is making some stores a bit bigger.
I would definitely keep going to ultra! I highly recommend this store.
Madison F.
Austin, TX
Ulta is my #1 go to when it comes to beauty! I buy everything that I need here because they carry drugstore and high end. Their employees are always nice and want to help you find everything you need :)
I love that you can test perfumes here too! I love their rewards membership; you save more points and you save more money!
Gabriela O.
Ulta is one one of my favorite beauty stores. I shop here a lot! (Probably more than I should) I love that they have both high end and drugstore products. I really wish they would give samples. It is also convenient that most stores have services such as waxing, hair salon, and facials. Definitely a store for beauty lovers.
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
Honestly, I've always been a bigger fan of Sephora because of the rewards program as well as the customer service element. I shopped more at ultra when I was in high school. They do have a great selection of drug store brands as well as other brands Sephora doesn't carry. They also have a much more extensive hair care selection.
Autumn H.
Mentor, OH
Ulta is kinda like a Sephora but I go to both a bunch because they're always having deals, especially ulta. I get GREEAATT products for very affordable prices and i'm almost never disappointed. It's always fun shopping at Ulta, the only time it isn't is when I run out of money or the product i'm looking for is out of stock.
Alicia S.
Apple Valley, MN
My favorite makeup store of all time. They have tons of locations so there is always one close by. They have good quality brands they carry and I am constantly making purchases almost weekly. I am almost starting to know the product layout by heart and where everything is. Always makes me happy when I get time to go to Ulta!
Hillary M.
Cement city , MI
This store is fabulous! You have everything from drugstore brands all the way to high end to find exactly what you
Are looking for! Love that they have a great return policy if a product just doesn't work for you! They have awesome workers who really help you figure out what you like and don't like. And the beauty bar is awesome!
Tammy H.
Palmdale, CA
Love love love Ulta I can always find whatever beauty product I'm looking for the rewards points is amazing better then Sephora's rewards points I love that I can find high end & drug store products I go her monthly definitely recommend coming here I just ordered stuff yesterday they ship fast I've never had a problem before
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.