BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tiffany R.
Millbrook, AL
BEST BEAUTY REATILER EVER!! I love Ulta more than I can say! Unfortunately, I don't shop there as much as I wish I could. They carry so many amazing brands that I love and the service at my local Ulta is top notch! I couldn't possibly choose one favorite purchase but I will definitely continue shopping there.
Morgan S.
Newnan, GA
I love Ulta although they can be very expensive however they have everything you need from your hair to your nails to your body sprays and perfumes to your beauty blenders to your brushes to nail polish lipstick Foundation primer eyeshadow curling wand straighteners blow dryers you name it they have it it's the ultimate Beauty Wonderland
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Ulta wouldn't be my number one choice for all my makeup needs, however I do love their rewards programs and the free gift with purchases that they always have. Also can't forget the 21 days of Ulta. My only gripe is that their drugstore makeup side is more expensive say Walmart/Target, but they have brands that other stores may not carry.
Helaina G.
Virginia Bch, VA
The points system is amazing here, better than Sephora in my opinion. Take advantage of the double and triple points events, and once a year, platinum members get 10x points! There's always some type of sale or GWP to take advantage of. Sign up for emails, they send out coupons for free items now and then, and you can use more than one coupon code.
Britt B.
Meadville, PA
Where to even start... I love everything about Ulta. I shop there for my hair products, my makeup, I get my eyebrows waxed there, and even get my hair cut/colored there. The points you earn when you shop there get you free stuff and money off your next purchase. They also tend to give you free samples when you check out. It's my one stop shop for all beauty needs. I LOVE IT!
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
I have been a member of Ulta for 9 years. When Ulta opened I immediately went and signed up for a membership. I love their rewards program and how they offer special deals for all the makeup brands. Ulta has also been including new brands like Mac and Bh cosmetics. There is really nothing negative I can say about them. I love going and walking into Ulta and seeing all the new makeup. I would recommend Ulta very highly and if you haven't been there, you need to go right now!
Emily S.
I guess this review is a tiny bit also for my mother who actually has the platinum account that we both use at Ulta. I probably go to Ulta 10-12 times throughout the year and I don't think I could ever go through the store and not come out with a new product that I love. The employees always have rocking makeup, and great, honest opinions as well.
Chrissy I.
Ulta is a very nice alternative to Sephora if you don't want to be crowded in a small store. Half of the store are drugstore products and the other half are high end products. I personally try to avoid Ulta because their employees aren't the nicest but I do end up here when I want to grab something quick and not spend a lot of time in Sephora.
Chelle F.
Ulta is my go-to place for makeup. The combination of drugstore and high-end products is great when looking for variety or if I'm looking to treat myself. I love the deals and rewards. The atmosphere is brights and pleasant and the employees are all friendly and happy to help. I had also gotten my hair done there. The only complaint I have on it is there was a good quarter to half inch away from my scalp not bleached or colored. Otherwise that was a great experience too.
Aymi H.
St Petersburg , FL
One of my top stores to shop at for makeup! I love the rewards program, and the gifts with purchase are great as well! My only complaint is that my local store isn't always stocked with the items that I want. Overall, I love going to Ulta and being able to see and swatch makeup products before I buy. The 20% off sales are great as well!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.