BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Candice R.
Their beauty sponge is bomb! I actually use it everyday and love the shape. I use the tip and sides to do my contour and baking and the end to blend my foundation. For five dollars this sponge is really a great bargain and, in my opinion, softer than the Real Techniques sponge.
Andrea B.
Syracuse, NY
Not a big fan of the ulta where i love. No one ever comes to help or ask if you need help with anything I've had them walk right pass me to ask the next person if they needed help. I like the store and all the selections they have, but the store its so big when I walk in and can't find anything I would love help, especially if I'm going in to spend money.
Sarah P.
Anaheim, CA
I LOVE Ulta! I love that they have both high end products, along with drugstore. And they have an amazing section for hair care products. It really is your one stop shop. I have never tried any of the Ulta Brand cosmetics because they are usually hidden up front and I don't see them until I check out. I'll have to remember to pick something up the next time I'm there.
Emily W.
Salem, OH
Ulta is my number one! They sell both high end and drugstore which i love! Their point system is amazinnnggg and they offer many services too. You can purchase makeup, hair care, and fragrance. they sell accessories, nail polish and so much more. Plus my ulta includes a benefit brow bar and a hair salon! definitely a must for all things beauty!
Kelsie K.
Chaska, MN
First of all, you have got to love their rewards program! It makes the shopping that much more rewarding. Such helpful staff, and the store is laid out simply and in a well categorized manner. They often send out coupons, which helps with the price. Some products are a little pricey, but they offer a great variety and you will be sure to find what you are looking for. A little bit more comfortable of a shopping experience for those who find Sephora a little intimidating.
Rachel R.
Stony Brook, NY
I love ulta because they have absolutely everything there. So many high end and drug store brands. They have such a variety to offer in terms of cosmetics, fragrance, and haircare. They also have a rewards program that costs much less to reach the top tier than Sephora. However for luxury products, I still find myself going to Sephora. I feel like sephora has better customer service. I'm almost never approached in an ulta and if I'm spending a lot of money on a product, I'd like the opinion of an employee to tell me if whatever I'm buying suits my skin type or tone. Nevertheless I do frequent ulta and I purchase pretty much all cosmetics there that I can't buy at Sephora.
Drew C.
Knoxville, TN
I LOVE Ulta. I love their points system I'm always earning rewards and free money. I also receive the best birthday gifts. Not to mention the employees in my area are the best. Something to always look out for though is brand events. They have events a lot so you have to go in a lot and be on the look out for the in store ads for free makeovers
Brooke S.
Norman, OK
I LOVE ULTA!!!! Similar to Sephora, ulta has a rewards point system that is amazing. (Free gifts, coupons, money off) they have highend plus drugstore products, and I've always received great customer service in person and online. When I received an order that wasn't completely correct, I was reimbursed with no questions asked. Ulta is amazing.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Ulta is the most amazing make up store out there! I don't really see how it could get any better than it is! The quality of makeup there is excellent. The cons of it is that they don't have the best of prices but the make up provided there is worth every penny and will not disappoint you! They have good sales anyway and I highly suggest you check them out!
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
The selection in my favorite Ulta store is phenomenal. I honestly love going into this store, even if it is for a bottle of nail polish or even a replacement brush or a beauty blender or something small.

My favorite purchase was a hair straightener I got about 4 years ago, that I've absolutely loved and pretty much used to death. I need to get another one.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.