BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta I find things for both myself and my boyfriend. hair products, make up, nail polish. They carry both higher and lower end brands which is great for one stop shopping and their points system is awesome! I would recommend shopping here unless you have questions or would like a makeover for those I would choose Sephora.
Bayley S.
Ulta's physical stores are so large and offer so many different products, I feel they have such a wide selection and a little bit of everything you could need. I like that Ulta as a company offers drugstore and high end products, as well as the added skincare and salon services offered in most stores (that I've been to at least)
Ruth G.
Waterford, MI
Ulta is a quick and easy place to shop for beauty products. Unlike Ulta it doesn't have the high end products, but it does the job when I just need to quickly pick some products up. I also love that they have a salon that offers hair, makeup and beauty. I have used all of those services and I had a great experience with them.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
ULTA! I love it. This store just has everything you could need in one place and if not it's online. I have such pride in being a Platinum Member because they literally have all of my favorite brands under one roof. I shop here multiple times a week, it has everything from hair care to facial care, high end makeup to your average, it's literally centered around any type of budget.
Jacelyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
  stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow  I have the rose gold retro and it honestly is such a beautiful liquid eyeshadow. I have been using it with all my looks and it gives the nice kind of pop without the hassle of having glitter all over your eyes. It is one of the more neutral colors but is perfect and is worth it.
Angelina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
High-end beauty products + drugstore beauty products + hair tools + salon + great reward system. Ulta is my go-to for new drugstore releases, plus they're always having Buy 1, Get 1 50% off sales AND double/triple/quadruple reward points per dollar spent. The reward system and variety of brands (and price range) are the main reasons why I continue to shop here.
Alexis H.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shopping at Ulta. I enjoy the variety of products that are there and I have experienced good customer service when shopping at Ulta. I like being able to take my time and work through the store. I think my favorite Ulta purchase to date has been the Benefit goof-proof brow pencil and buying it was an enjoyable experience.
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh. Ulta. I love this store. It has all of my prestige brands too faced, urban decay, tarte, First aid beauty, benefit. All cruelty free, just the way I like my cosmetics. The service is usually great some locations aren't as good as others. But if you want a total beauty overhaul go there. I go every week for something inevitability,and to be honest I love it. Go you won't regret it.
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
I love Ulta and tend to spend a lot of money there (platinum status!) but I can't say it's ever an enjoyable experience. I tend to be there when they are stocking or redoing displays, which makes it hard to get help if I need it. Other times there's too many people offering help... so who knows! I'm not thrilled they raise the need to spend amount on their coupons from $10 to $15 though.
Samantha L.
Manchester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. Their in house salon and rewards program are so valuable. They have Ulta exclusives which also draw me to this store. I also love how they carry drug store brands also, even on sale! I can buy high end and drug store makeup all in one place, it's great! Free birthday gifts, coupons and giveaways make this a great store.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?