BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tara A.
LOVE ULTA!! USUALLY MY GO TO FOR NAME BRAND MAKEUP LIKE BENEFIT AND WHAT NOT. I LOVE THE PROMOTIONS THEY ALWAYS HAVE GOING ON ESPECIALLY WHEN ORDERING ONLINE. SOME ITEMS ARE AFFORDABLE SOME ARE KINDA PRICEY BUT I USUALLY DON'T PURCHASE ITEMS THE ARE TOO PRICEY UNLESS I REALLY NEED IT. WOULD RECOMMEND ULTA TO OTHER PEOPLE.
Melissa P.
Oh girl, I could spend an entire day in Ulta. It's one of my favorite places to purchase makeup. They have great deals online and in store and I can usually find any drugstore product here when I can't find it elsewhere. Everyone who works in an Ulta is so happy, I would be too if I got to look at and sell makeup all day!
Tara R.
Highland, CA
ULTA has some of the best products by far! I have to say my favorit thing to buy from them are there hair products. they are cost a little more but it is so worth he money!!! the quality is very good!! I definitely recommend at least stopping by and taking a look and asking more about it!! you will be so happy in the end.
Renee C.
SAN ANTONIO, Texas (TX)
I have been shopping online at Ultra lately and all there products are so gorgeous AMD the prices are very reasonable especially for the high end quality they sell. They also have less expensive brands too. I will definitely be shopping there more. You can get everything from drugstore to high end make up all in one stop
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
This is my go-to store for beauty! I like that they have a variety of brands available and that I can get drug store brands and high-end brands there. They have products for hair, skin, nails, and more. They often have good sales on products, I appreciate this because it is hard to get a deal on products at say, Sephora.
samantha O.
Washington Court House, OH
I have one right down the road from my dads house, so i feel like I'm always here! my friend works there and always tells me when new good stuffs comes in, i get most of my makeup from here. like urban decay and mac! i love every single product I've gotten from here, i even have a flat iron from here that i use everyday!
Kristin K.
Savannah, GA
I love Ulta!! My first experience there was getting service done at their hair salons. I didn't even know that there was a hair salon there and the girl that cut my hair was brilliant, so funny and we had a great time. She also was able to suggest a new lipstick that I needed for a special event! What a great experience!
Emily V.
Fresno, CA
A one stop shop for all of beauty needs, hair, makeup, body. You name it more often than not they'll have it. I love their helpful staff that will let you know when ther is a good drugstore product half the price but not half the quality. If your looking for a good place for your next makeup haul ulta is the place to go.
Nasyeli B.
I get most of my makeup here since it can not be found in the regular drugstores. They have a lot of cute stuff, last thing I got here was a palette from Urban Decay: Naked2. It was affordable, I love it. A friend of mine works here and she recommended me to get my products in here especially when there's things on sale.
Leigh M.
Augusta, GA
Ulta is so great! I love going in there and shopping. They have a great mix of high end and low end and always keep their prices at a good place. The people there are so great and helpful. I go in there all the time and I know I'll be getting great service and I will be walking out with products I love for prices I love.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.