BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is the most amazing make up store out there! I don't really see how it could get any better than it is! The quality of makeup there is excellent. The cons of it is that they don't have the best of prices but the make up provided there is worth every penny and will not disappoint you! They have good sales anyway and I highly suggest you check them out!
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The selection in my favorite Ulta store is phenomenal. I honestly love going into this store, even if it is for a bottle of nail polish or even a replacement brush or a beauty blender or something small.

My favorite purchase was a hair straightener I got about 4 years ago, that I've absolutely loved and pretty much used to death. I need to get another one.
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Ulta is like sephoras more eclectic little sister. Drugstore and high end beauty and hair care in one place but a better selection of haircare. Ulta tends to have a fickle relationship with brands because the turnover for brands that they carry is higher than comparable stores. They tend to be understaffed and people aren't very enthusiastic to offer samples or give advice. That being said, their return policy is just okay. I'd rather buy elsewhere and know that I can take it back at anytime.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! The point system is awesome and you get best of both worlds being able to purchase drugstore haircare and makeup products and high end as well. They pretty much have everything you need for beauty including their awesome 15 minute facials that are super affordable! So far every time I've gone I've gotten great customer service.
Brianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very organized store to go into, makeup is divided into brands and displayed with a tester and the actual product to purchase is right behind the tester. Sales associates are very helpful and know what they are talking about. The rest of the store has a plethora of hair and skin products as well. Easy to find everything and very sleek looking.
Dia H.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say about Ulta that has not already been said. The product range is from good old standbys to new and upcoming brands all in one location. I shop here frequently. The stores I have been to always need more people working to cover the amount of customers that are in the store. Even though they are short staffed I always leave happy.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta! I ordered my too faced sweet peach palette online and I received it a day early! They sent me two free samples as well and when I won 5 dollars off a 15 dollar product and never received the email they gave me the 5 dollars to spend on the next item I buy!
Megan T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love ULTA! I love the fact that ULTA also carries drugstore makeup because instead of just going to Target or Walgreens, I can rack up my points here! The only downside I have found with ULTAs are the fact that there aren't as many available workers.. But as long as you know how to test makeup on yourself, you're good!! I love just spending time walking down the aisles and swatching the different makeup on my hand.
Emily W.
San Antonio, TX
MY NUMBA 1! 😍😍😍 I love ulta it's my ride or
Die makeup store! I've gotten drugstore makeup, high end makeup, skin care, hair accessories, HAIRCUTS, hair coloring, AMD EVEN FACIALS here.😍 The reward membership is outstanding, they ALWAYS Have amazing sales and coupons. 😁 this definitely tops Sephora in my books 👸🏼 the only complaint is the stocking, they never have enough of things, and don't stock up often enough🤒
tiffany w.
Hickory , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the Ulta brand face primer. I received a sample and went back to get the full size. I was well informed about what I was getting and how exactly to use it to get the best results. The full size is fairly expensive. But lasts a long time which saves you money. Id highly recommend shopping here. Esp If you have questions about products.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?