BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Keeley H.
I love that Ulta offers both prestige and drugstore make up. It's essentially a one stop shop for me, and the fact that they offer coupons every week makes the deals even better. However, I don't like their return policy. Every time I return something, with receipt or not, I am given a hard time. I will continue to shop here due to convenience but avoid returns at all cost.
Shelia-Marie C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Ulta, it's like having all the high end makeup you could ever want as well as the cheaper drug store makeup all in the same place! I love that i can go to Ulta and not automatically expect to spend $100 like at Sephora. They have coupons and run insane deals its incredible! My favorite part is that I can save my rewards points and put them towards high end palettes!
Stephanie H.
Niagara Falls, NY
I absolutely love that you can find both drugstore and prestige/higher end brands at Ulta. Their promotions are amazing and I wouldn't get my drugstore cosmetics elsewhere for the simple fact that their return policy is similar to that of prestige/department cosmetic stores. If you purchase something, test it out and do not like it you can easily return it with no issue.
Anais A.
Hubert, NC
I love going to Ulta, but sometimes the staff doesn't really know what they're talking about. I've been color matched there for foundation and they've done it wrong twice. Also, the staff is really rude a lot of times when it comes to getting your samples at the register. Like I said, I love Ulta because they have everything you need there but the staff could be better.
Cammeron K.
Enid, OK
A new ulta recently opened in our town. We used to drive an hour and a half to buy our beauty products. They have a very friendly, knowledgable staff. They carry some brands that are hard to find elsewhere. Having allergies and sensitive skin in the family we have to be picky about what we use. If something is sold out in the store I can easily find it online and have it in a jiffy!
Megan J.
Amherstdale, WV
Ulta takes all of my money!!! ūüėā I love that they offer credit cards as well unlike Sephora!! When it comes to Too faced and Urban Decay, Ulta always releases the newest products ASAP!! I really love their reward points and sales as well! They have makeup displays that allow you to see what you are purchasing and get to know the product!! They carry great hair products as well!! The employees are always extra nice and helpful as well!! I love shopping at Ulta!!!
Ariel H.
This is my favorite beauty store to shop in. It is nice to try products before you buy them, have help from someone who knows about the products as well. Most of the time they have what am looking for. Sometimes I have to purchase it online. I receive coupons and have their app on my cell phone. I also am a rewards member which I love. You also receive a free gift on your birthday and sometimes you get free gifts with your order. They are now starting to add other high end makeup brands to their store.
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove , IL
My neighborhood supply store! Love their shampoo sales and the knowledgeable staff. Sometimes I pop in here just to scratch my makeup itch... not even knowing what I'm looking for. The staff is ready to update me on new and upcoming products and I always leave with a little something-something. :-) I also love the birthday gift they send as well as the loyalty points.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used to work at Ulta, so I know the ins and outs of this company. And I'm not here to bash anyone, but let's just say I like the company a lot more after I quit. I don't think they put enough training into their employees before allowing them to recommend and sell products. It's not a good place to work. But it's a great place to shop (if you don't need expert help)!
nicole p.
Riverview, FL
I'm not a happy camper with Ulta. I used to shop here al ot and I always got my eyebrows done at the Benefit bar. But every time I go there the employees are very harsh and rude, not friendly at all. The brow girl seemed agitated that i wanted to get my brows done. I'll go here if I have to if my local Sephora doesn't have something I need other than that I avoid it!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.