BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jordan W.
Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette not really no pros or cons I've had pretty good experience with Ulta they've always been kind and courteous to me! Even when I was not able or let me rephrase even the day that I actually thought the palette was coming the day it wasn't and it was coming out the next day the manager went ahead and let me go get the palette and buy it that day! I loved her for that. Awesome not driving back empty handed & so happy I didn't have to go back to that area all the way the next day!
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
Ulta is by far my go-to makeup store! They have such a wide range of products and the employees are always so friendly! My favorite thing about the store is the benefit brow bar. I always get my eyebrows waxed there and I'm never going to go anywhere else for that. Their website is also pretty great; they ship things pretty fast and I usually receive my products within a week of ordering them!
Leah H.
Richland Ctr, WI
Ulta is one of my favorite places to purchase cosmetics and cosmetic tools! Their rewards system is one of the best. You earn 1 point for every dollar spent and unlike most rewards systems like Sephora; where you have to redeem hundreds of dollars worth of points for little samples; Ulta rewards are actually redeemed for REAL MONEY off your purchase! I've saved hundreds! After you spend your first $400 in a calendar year (which let's be real, all of us makeup junkies out there know how easy that is) your points never expire, so you can rack up the savings as much as you want!
Katy K.
Chico, CA
I was so excited when I found out my town was getting an Ulta. The staff is friendly but they aren't all that helpful unless you are going to the skin specialist or the Benefit Eyebrow Bar. I would for sure recommend going there as it has both high-end makeup and drug store makeup, as well as other beauty products for sale in one store. It's a one stop place for beauty needs!
Camille B.
Wichita, KS
I love this store! Especially because they have both drugstore and high end products as well as products exclusive to their store. I always end up spending way longer than anticipate when I come. Their rewards system is great especially because I spend so much money there. I also love splurging when they give away their 20% coupons that you can use even on high end products!
Zoe L.
Maple Grove, MN
I love Ulta. I like that I can compare and buy drugstore and high end makeup in the same place because I'm not always trying to spend $20 on eyeliner or anything! In addition, they always have great deals on high end beauty products and coupons that can be used on drugstore makeup. If I plan carefully, I can save a ton of money instead of buying these things for full price at Target or Sephora.
Rachel J.
I love that they have both drugstore and high end products. The stores are usually so big and have so many options, which is awesome, but sometimes it can get overwhelming. It's a great all-in-one stop for beauty since they have salon services as well. Their rewards program is really nice for saving money on future purchases, and having their credit card is awesome. I get points for purchasing textbooks and paying bills. I've had the credit card for maybe 4 months and I already have well over $100 in redeemable points.
Lacey S.
Ultra isn't my favorite beauty store, but I still check it out sometimes. They don't carry as many prestige brands as I'd like, and their coupons are generally not applicable to the nicer brands. Their employees also seem less knowledgeable than those at other stores. Still, they do sometimes have good sales, and once in a while carry a product I can't get anywhere else.
Janice W.
I have never tried an Ulta product but they carry certain lines I like at a good price like Benefit, Too Faced, Big Sexy, NYX - high end and lower end products in the same store means I'm in there all the time. If you need good customer service and expert advice, you may want to try somewhere else, up if you know what you're looking for you will have a fantastic shopping experience.
Alex S.
Middletown , PA
I love that you can compare high end and drug store brands all in one place. As well as you can try everything in the store. I also find that they make good recommendations. I also love that they have a salon and other services. I will say though not offering samples of all high end products is a downer. Ulta does have coupons and great sales though for those on a budget
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.