BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Brandy A.
Denton, TX
I love shopping at Ulta, especially for Christmas gifts for my teenage daughter. They have a huge selection of pretty much everything I could ever hope to find. Also, I love the deals and gift sets they have during the holidays. I don't personally use a lot of makeup, but whatever I need I can most definitely find it here.
T.Lynn
Ulta is always such a fun place to go. They carry high end brands and drugstore brands too. It's a one stop shopping for all your beauty needs/essentials. I also love the rewards program they have , the more you spend the more points you get and u can use the points for ūüí≤ūüí≤ off your purchases. It's an awesome place to shop.
Vivian K.
Ulta is a great place for beauty products in general. It ranges from high end to affordable products so there is bound to be something there for everyone. The shop is usually very organized and the employees are always really helpful. I've gotten several products recommended by employees at Ulta and have loved all of them.
Metuschelah M.
Las Vegas, NV
I use the Benefit Brow Wiz TO Go Product. The shade is nice on my brows. I like how their is a spoolie brush on the end of the brush. The price seems pretty reasonable because I can understand the actual brow product itself being around $10 and the spoolie brush being around $10. Combined, the product should be around $20.
Cheyenne R.
White Salmon, WA
I LOVE ULTA!! So many beauty products, so many brands. Not just makeup, but skin care, body care, hair care and nailcare. EVERYTHING beauty, all in one place. Literally. Decent prices, excellent deals and coupons if your a member (Of course I am!). And fast shipping. Always turn to Ulta first hand for any beauty purchases.
Mayra G.
Spencer, OK
Love Ulta!!! Love their point system that turns into money that can be used. Love the email they sent and let you know what's on sale. The ladies in there aren't very helpful and stare at you the whole time but other than that I ignore them and love browsing around this store they have cheap and expensive brands of makeup
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh girl, I could spend an entire day in Ulta. It's one of my favorite places to purchase makeup. They have great deals online and in store and I can usually find any drugstore product here when I can't find it elsewhere. Everyone who works in an Ulta is so happy, I would be too if I got to look at and sell makeup all day!
Maggie R.
Sugar Grove , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get almost all of my makeup and haircare products from Ulta. I also have the ulta rewards so whenever I buy things I receive points. I can then trade those points in for discounts on products! I most recently purchased the Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Polishing Mask. I love it! Keeps my skin smooth and blemish free.
Caley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the range of price selections that you get with this store. It does have a huge range of beauty selections too. From doing actual spa/beauty appointments to being able to buy some drugstore makeup, it has a wide range of offerings. Maybe not the most cutting edge of items but just a great selection of items.
Tara A.
LOVE ULTA!! USUALLY MY GO TO FOR NAME BRAND MAKEUP LIKE BENEFIT AND WHAT NOT. I LOVE THE PROMOTIONS THEY ALWAYS HAVE GOING ON ESPECIALLY WHEN ORDERING ONLINE. SOME ITEMS ARE AFFORDABLE SOME ARE KINDA PRICEY BUT I USUALLY DON'T PURCHASE ITEMS THE ARE TOO PRICEY UNLESS I REALLY NEED IT. WOULD RECOMMEND ULTA TO OTHER PEOPLE.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?