BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ULTA stores. I feel like a kid in a candy store when I am there. It is actually pretty bad for my wallet. :) But I love that they carry both the high end as well as the drugstore brands. So you can just walk up from one side to another and choose a dupe or the original. I think their own brand is pretty good and affordable as well. And they almost always have great promotions going.
Mahin D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a fantastic store to shop at because they have both higher-end products as well as drugstore brands. Ulta is my go-to store for when I am looking for nail polish and skincare. I especially love the rewards program as every dollar spent = 1 point; points add up to real money off of your next purchase so it pays to shop here! Store employees are friendly and always wiling to help.
Chenee J.
San Pedro, CA
Ulta has a huge selection of all things beauty! I love how they always have some type of sales going on and you're able to purchase things for a discount that you wouldn't be able to do at other beauty store. They have great prices & deals and carry a variety of brands that are pocket friendly yet high quality. I would absolutely shop there over & over . And tell everyone I know!
Eduarda
Huge store with everything but E.l.f products. I think the store should have bugger signs of where things are located though, especially brands that aren't as popular. The employees are helpful but the system is terrible. I went to exchange a brand new foundation for a lighter tone and the system charged me extra tax! The manager was able to do something so i wouldnt have to pay it.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette from recommendation from hundreds of people. The palette was not cheap but not expensive it was affordable. Worth every single penny! The eyeshadows are super pigmented and buttery. They go on the lid super easy and blending like a dream. With this palette a little goes a very long way! So so soooo worth the money!
Sara C.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could live in Ulta. I don't even think I'm exaggerating. I find myself completely absorbed with their countless products to make you feel beautiful, healthy, glowing, and refreshed. The sales they have are plentiful and substantial - I've saved loads! The one critique I have, however, is that I have never had a good experience in the salon department. Definitely use Ulta as a store...nothing else.
Emily O.
Saginaw, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is the one stop shop for any beauty needs. They carry everything from high end make up brands to hair care to brushes for days. Every time that I enter this store I end up leaving purchasing way more than I intended to. They have a rewards program that allows members to earn points when they purchase products and receive coupons. This is a free program and totally worth it.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer shopping in store more than online. Shipping always takes forever! I usually have good experiences with the associates. They're pretty nice and helpful.

I like that I'm able to get drug store products as well as high end. I'm also really impressed with the arrival of NARS and Mac! I'm excited to see what other brands come to ULTA.

I think their rewards program is the best. I like being able to use my points as coupons on anything. I also like the coupons they put in their ad. I'm always able to save money when I go.
Jessica F.
Akron, OH
I absolutely love this store. Having both high-end and drugstore products all in the same place makes one-stop shopping a breeze! Their brand selection is excellent, and I can get whatever I need from face masks to shampoo to hair dryers to eyeshadow palettes to nail color. Their rewards program is also practical and easy to use - a huge perk for me. I am generally a budget-conscious shopper, so I can purchase my usual affordable products here, and then use the points I accumulate to treat myself to prestige items I have my eye on! My favorite place to shop for beauty products.
Nicole F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! Ulta is my go-to beauty store, mainly because they have such a vast selection, as well as their amazing rewards program. I like that I can redeem my points for the products that I want, rather than having to choose from specific redemption products for points. They also have a great return policy, and offer free shipping for purchases of $25 and above. Can't go wrong with Ulta!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.