BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
I love Ulta! They have most of the high end makeup brands that I use regularly plus hair dryers and products. I do not buy my drugstore products here because they are more expensive than the local Walmart and I try to save a few dollars when I can. The rewards system is also fabulous because you can use the points to get money off of your purchase! This is much better for me than Sephora because I would rather save money on stuff I want than just get a small sample of something. I do wish Ulta would give samples of products though. I have had no issues with doing a return or an exchange and all the employees have been very friendly with me.
Genny E.
san diego
A high end and drugstore makeup in one store. The reason I love this store is because they always have sales going on and you can earn points when you shop, and those points add up to money. They have a hair salon as well for your haircuts needs. They even have there on makeup line that's pretty good quality. I love to go there to just window shop sometimes to relax lol, cause there customer service is amazing. I would tell Everyone to shop there.
Abigail C.
Tacoma, WA
I love everything about Ulta! They offer great customer service, they have affordable brands, higher end brands, and have a wide range of products. They have hair care products, makeup products, and skincare products. The last time I was in their store, I received help from an associate that helped me find a foundation with great coverage that is also inexpensive. It's great to know that their employees aren't only trying you to spend more money.
Kenz S.
Leesburg, GA
Ulta is my favorite place to shop for my make up and all of my various toiletries. They not only have up scale make up brands but they also have the large variety you can find at a drug store. There's also no question whether or not their products are real and/or fresh (discount stores like TJ Maxx, Marshalls, ect will often sell high end products that are past their shelf life or entirely fake). The Ulta rewards program is also the BEST!
Suzzette D.
Saginaw, MI
Ulta has such a wide range of brands from high end to drugstore. PLUS they have an amazing rewards program. I have wracked up so much points with them that I was even able to get $125 worth of free products. I love Ulta and will always shop here. If you don't know about Ulta's rewards program, you should definitely jump on the bandwagon. Also, it really pays to be platinum... you get more points per dollar you spend and awesome bonus rewards as well.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I totally love Ulta! I live in Chicago, so we have so many here and I love it. You can find anything in this store. I love how they even have a brow bar, and a hair salon in them! SO many products, from top name brands too and I love that. I don't even have to step foot into Sephora half the time, ulta has everything and more that I usually need.
Krystle N.
Dillsburg, PA
LOVE this store. It has drugstore brands we all know and then it has less common brand names to try out as well. The only problem is that some of their products aren't cheap. It'd be nice if they had coupon offers more often. I also really like the fact that they do hair and makeup on site. That way you have knowledgeable professionals right there to answer any questions and give expert advice.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I love Ulta so much...but what girl out there doesn't? Lol! I love that they carry the really high end brands and the really affordable brands as well! I recently purchased the the Too Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette there and OMG. It is probably one of the the best, if not the best eyeshadow palettes that I have ever bought. The formula is so buttery and the pigmentation is amazing. Plus it smells like peaches! I highly recommend that palette!
Morelia C.
I used to shop at Sephora all the time. But I've recently switched all my makeup shopping to Ulta. The reason is because of their rewards program. Using points as money is waaaay better than using points towards little samples in my opinion. Another reason why I prefer shopping here is because they do more coupons! So far, I've received two 20% off coupons on pretisge brands and I know there will be more to come. The only reason why I did not give Ulta the full 5 stars is because they do not carry Kat Von D beauty!! If they were to carry Kat Von D, I would not shop anywhere else for my makeup.
Marcie M.
Ulta is a dangerous place to shop especially when they are having one of their really awesome sales! Sometimes they have one where I want something every single day of the sale. Each day the product changes and each day I want it! I like that they have the Benefit Brow Bar, they did a great job on my brows! Earning points every time you purchase something and those points count as cash to purchase something in the store! WHAT? Let's go shopping!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.