BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Nicole K.
I don't really go to ulta very much unless it's for a quick product that I've run out of.. they tend to have low stock on certain items that I buy or they're out completely. this might just be my local ulta but i don't know.. overall good store for a quick pick up and go but not for every day shopping; I'll stick to Sephora!
Jennifer V.
Not a fan of their Cosmetics at all. Their price points are (like Sephora) not that much less than named brands. The quality in my experience just is not there. Ive tried their face products, and whenever I get and Ulta sample I toss it. VERY odd that the store's brand is higher price than NYX and in my opinion lower quality
Marisa R.
I love Ulta! I have found brands and products here that Sephora doesn't carry. I haven't bought enough to actually benefit from their rewards program, but I heard that is awesome. I've never used Ulta branded products but from what i've seen, some are just as good as higher end brands. The prices are also similar to Sephora.
Danielle A.
Duncombe, IA
Ulta is a ways from my house but I love to go there when I can. The one thing that I love about going to Ulta more than Sephora is that at Ulta you can get high end products but you can also get drugstore products. I prefer Ulta over Sephora for this reason. NYX is one of my favorite brands and you can't get that at Sephora.
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
I'm so obsessed with Ulta it's unreal. The perfect place to go for all my beauty needs! They have so many brands from drug store to high end, so it suits everyone well! They have makeup, fragrances, hair care, skincare, bath and shower products, and so much more! And their rewards program is THE BEST! love love loveeee Ulta!
Kimberly H.
Oakville, CT
I went to ulta for the first time about a month ago. The store was huge and they had a lot to offer. Unlike Sephora, they have deals on some of their products. They do have more of a variety than Sephora, as well. I do not believe they offer to do your makeup for you like sephora does, at least not in the location I was in.
Marci R.
Liberty, MS
Love love love Ulta I freaking buy everything from there, recently bought too faced, pink leopard blushing bronzer absolutely love that! I give it a 5 star!

Pür, joystick exfoliating deep pore cleanser, I do not like it, it ruins ur skin. Makes my face red.

Real techniques, brow set, I love it. Great for shaping your brows!

Michelle W.
Hialeah, FL
ulta is the biggest makeup store I've been to as it has other products that sell at the store. i like that they have drugstore type makeup and higher end up to choose from. in my experience i have always had a pleasurable experience there , but they should try to get more brands that sell at other competitor stores as well.
Somayea A.
Old Hickory, TN
I ordered the hyped up and glorified Tarte Shape Tape. I have to say that I am impressed. It's full coverage, so you do not need a lot. But it's not thick. My only gripe is that there is a lack of shade ranges. I know they added new shades but I wish they would expand upon it even further to include a variety of undertones.
Kristina Y.
Cleveland, OH
Love this place! You can find any high-end brand or drugstore brand and the store have wonderful daily sales weekly sales promotions free gifts the only downfall is the people that work there are not the nicest and seem to bother you almost like they're following you around the store that is the only downfall to this place.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.