BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Ulta has decent quality products. I probably would have loved it much more when I was younger. I got a cheap beauty kit with a variety of products. It was good considering the price but not great.
Leigh Ann M.
Mansfield, OH
Dare I say it, BEST BEAUTY STORE. I cannot tell you how much I love their store. I do a lot of my beauty buys online (for reading reviews and compare/contrast reasons), and they make it super easy to navigate. Not to mention their rewards program drives me there instead of Sephora EVERY time. They give actual DOLLARS back to take off your next purchase. While the samples given with a purchase isn't always the best ones, at least your get something EVERY SINGLE TIME. I hate that you have to have a minimum on Sephora's sight to receive a sample, deluxe or not.
Yesenia G.
Ulta is definitely one of my favorites. I love the big selection from drugstore to high end products where you can find anything your looking for. Whether it's hair, makeup, skin, nails, etc. The prices are decent and the rewards are better than Sephora in my opinion. I also like to catch sales on high end products as well. I will continue to keep shopping here.
Amanda B.
Boiling Spgs, PA
Most recently, I purchased the modern renaissance eyeshadow palette by Anastasia and Becca highlighter. Honestly, I couldn't be happier with my haul. The palette is extremely versatile with colors for both day and night, dramatic and casual everyday. I'm absolutely in love with the primavera shade. As for the highlight, Jaclyn Hill kills it with Becca. I'm so in love with the sheer application and how it really pops in the light or pictures but is subtle enough for daily use.
Lizabeth M.
Goodyear, AZ
Ulta is my absolute favorite place to buy beauty products. Of course there are some brands that I love that they don't sell there, but I do feel like this store has the whole package. They have drugstore and high end products. Which is great! Before I got into the high end brands I'd look through the drugstore products and then browse the high end. I liked it because I could start to get an idea of what was what and what was considered good products. It gave me a great start to get into makeup. They also have great staff who points me in the right direction of what I'm looking for. If you are just starting out in makeup, you'll love this store!
Rebecca C.
Ulta is my #1 favorite place to go to buy make up and other beauty products. It has not only high end products, but it also had drug store! It's the best of both worlds. It's also really nice hat they always have different sales and specials like buy one get one half off of most drugstore products or spend a certain amount of money and get a free gift. They also always have coupons on their website that you can print out or show the barcode for $3.50 off of a $15 purchase. They also send coupons through email and the mail. It's so easy to save at ulta. They're rewards point system is also really great. I would highly recommend trying out ulta!!
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
I've only shopped Ulta online, but I love this store. I love the perk program and their wide range of products from bargain prices to high end; Ulta's own line is excellent as well. I haven't used the in-store services, but there a great many at good prices and you earn perk points for those services as well. The prices are comparable to Sephora for the high-end products, but Ulta carries a lot of indie and budget brands priced below other places and more, if you buy in bulk.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Ulta has some ups and downs for me. Good points would be that they carry both drugstore brands as well as high end. Two things I don't like is they have horrible customer service and when I purchase something I don't get the correct number of points. I do get my haircut at Ulta but that's only because I make an appointment with someone I truly like. However, I don't know how much longer I will be going to her since the price of a simple haircut from her went up $20 in two years.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
I find Ulta to be a great place to get both high-end and high-street makeup and skincare items. I like that they also carry hair care and body care as well. It can be a bit overwhelming to go through all of their items, but it really is a one-stop shop for all of your beauty needs. There are some high end items you can get in Ulta, but in general it is a great store for beauty and skincare. I have found their points system to be OK, and they often provide coupons for purchases.
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Its rare and hard to find good affordable hair tools . I shop at ulta as much as I shop at sephora but ulta has really good hair products down to the tools. I bought a self twirling hair dryer from conair and ulta had this promotion at the time if you do buy this item you get a free beach waver iron so I decided to buy and plus used my coupon for $3.50 off and it was overall such a goof price for great products and I also received points with the ulta card. You can also get your hair cut and styled here. I get it done all the time. They have all hair color ranges from pink to auburn red to normal wearable colors. This is my second favorite beauty store
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.