BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ulta
I love Ulta. They have everything ! And when I say everything giiiiirrrl, I mean everything . It's my absolute favorite store EVER! and I love Ultas makeup line. Their Banana Powder is a dupe for Anastasia's banana powder in the contour pallete. And I just love their brow products ! If you have never been to Ulta, HUNNNAY! go!
Brittany P.
Aumsville, OR
I love Ulta! I purchase 90% of my makeup, face care and haircare there. My favorite purchase would be my Urban Decay palette, the quality is amazing! If Ulta was closer to where I live I would definitely shop there at least once a week. I would absolutely recommend shopping at Ulta! Plus you get $3.50 off your purchase of $15!
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
I don't spend a lot of time with my local Ulta. The staff at the store can be really rude. I find that the products are consistently never taken care of. It's the only place that has the wide selection of NYX cosmetics, and it's constantly a disaster. Their rewards system is okay. I don't feel like it's anything extraordinary.
Eva P.
Santa Cruz, CA
ULTA IS MY FAVORITE STORE! Every time I walk in, there are endless possibilities for buying new affordable products. This store has it all! I'm not a big online shopper and Ulta always has the products I wanna try and see in person before I purchase them. From li[sticks to hair products to face washes, Ulta is the place to go.
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
Ulta is a very clean, very easy place to shop. Though the workers, I've found, aren't as experienced and helpful as Sephora, they do offer very nice products in a very nice environments. They've always had the products I wanted in stock, and I've always been excited to go in every time I go. I am never disappointed with Ulta.
Denisse M.
Hawthorne, CA
The stores I've visited are not huge locations but they have all beauty needs you can think about. From hair products and accessories to make up, there's a little of everything at ULTA. If you are expecting the massive beauty store you will not find that, it's a smaller more intimate experience at ULTA vs Sephora for example.
Danielle M.
I will give ulta props on there massive amount of products under one roof. I love the array of brands too. BUT, there is never any help, because most of the time someone is doing a makeoover on a customer and that is the only staff assigned to the beauty side. I love that I can decide to get my hair done while i am there too.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
I love their newer point/reward system. I love how frequently they have deals going on and have both high end and drugstore makeup. Customer service has been great to me if I've had a problem come up in their store. Very accommodating. I really like their great return policy as well if an item is damaged or the wrong tone etc
Jazmine G.
The store is okay. Nice that they have drugstore brands but they overprice them. I like how they have coupons though unlike sephora. Some of the employees at my local ulta tend to ignore some of the customers like me whenever I go and don't greet. They also don't seem to have much knowledge of makeup unlike sephora employees.
Bailey G.
Love ULTA! They have a lot of the great high end brands that Sephora carries. However, you can't always find them in store. What's nice is that they do have a variety of price ranges covered. You can get "drug store" makeup or top shelf stuff! Also they have a tremendous rewards program! Like literally out of this world good!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.