BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Crystal F.
Gainesville, GA
I have recently become an ulta member and I would never turn back! I have found my perfect skin care, makeup, and even masks here! I have probably spent roughly 100 in the 2 months I've been shopping here!
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
Ulta is my go-to place for makeup! They offer great deals and coupons on top of QUALITY PRODUCTS! High end or affordable, they have it all! The staff is so great with helping out and making you feel beautiful!
Becka P.
Yukon, OK
I love that ultra has both high end and drug store makeup! I love that they have testers of all their products making it easy to find exactly what you're looking for! I've never had a bad experience here!
Maura J.
Great store! Their holiday sales are the best! For Christmas I got about $110 worth of make up for around 60. Lots of selection. Very organized. Great employees at my store too. I recommend shopping here.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I love Ulta and they have great deals. I am a club rewards member so I get points every time I go there. It has such a great variety of different brands and products that I end up spending hours in there!
Elizabeth S.
Springfield, MA
I used to really like Ulta but lately I have been having problems with employees. I am a keep to myself person when I shop and will ask questions when needed. I feel like sometimes sale Item are in the wrong spot so I want to buy them not knowing. I find out while I am being rung up and when I say something about the price I will be treated like I am trying to steal or get a deal I don't deserve. All I want is "sorry this was in the wrong place" not "well this is not the one for sale and I can't give you the sale price". That annoys me because all I said was "o I thought that was the one on sale". Or I find out when I get home I was charged full price so I call and talk to some one and they say "bring it in tomorrow and we will adjust it". I the next day bring it in and get "This was not on sale, sorry" The I say "well I wish someone told me that yesterday before I bought it in". So to sum it up watch the prices and ask before you bring it up to the counter if the deal sounds to good to be true. Not all the employees are bad I love a few of them, I have just had a bad experience the last few times I have been there so I go to Sephora. I will go to Ulta if it is for something Sephora doesn't carry.
Maureen B.
Clifton Heights
I love ulta They now carry Mac. Mac lipstick is the best and the smell. Vanilla. I love that you get coupons sent to you all the time. If you are a rewards member. The store has so much to choose from.
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
The more affordable, less crowded version of Sephora. I'm not the biggest make up buff so not sure what the comparison would be like between Ulta + Sephora, but I find all my necessary products at Ulta!
Vanessa T.
Wilmington
This store has to be my favorite store ever!! I love that they have both name brand and drugstore make up as well as every single hair product I can think of. I end up getting lost in here for hours.
Jennifer Z.
Joplin, MO
Great place for all your beauty needs, and fun store in general! They have a little of everything and you can even try products out before purchasing them! I'm always excited to shop at an Ulta store!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.