BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kelsi H.
Jacksonville, FL
Ulta is pretty amazing. I mean let's face it, everything a woman could want is in that place. The only it could be any better was if they sold nice clothes, amazing shoes, and designer purses. I go there for all my makeup needs and try my hardest to not overspend, but it doesn't always goes as planned.
Natalie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The girls who work here can be REALLY informed and into beauty products, or not really informed about the products they sell. But the selection of makeup is good, even if the hair products suffers, at least at my store.
Cheyenne F.
Downsville, LA
This is my favorite store to buy beauty products at. They have such a wide variety and they only sell good quality products. There's quite a few very affordable brands. This is my go to store. I recommend shopping here.
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. I think their brand selection is really nice on top of the fact that they have make up, skincare, hair care, their own salon. They have it all in my opinion. Their rewards system is really, really great as well!
Vanessa B.
Powder Springs, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unlike sephora, ulta also carries drugstore products. So you can pick from higher end to more affordable drugstore products. They also have coupons and special deals certain weeks. If i had one a little closer to my house I would be in here 24/7
Lauren H.
Gadsden, TN
I haven't used any of Ultas products personally, but my friend always shops at Ulta for her face makeup and nail polish. I love it as a makeup and beauty store. Sometimes the workers stare you down and area clingy, but overall they've got a wonderful selection of products.
jessica m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So many products in one place, from luxury brands to drugstore staples. I love Ulta! I shop at least twice a month. The only drawback is that the closest one to me is an hour away. It's definitely worth the travel time.
Anaeka  C.
I love the variety of products ULTA carries! Their employees are usually helpful and never overbearing. I recently saw a few men working at the store close to where I live and I felt even better about shopping at ULTA!
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Just finished a lot of Christmas shopping at ulta. They currently have Christmas mix and match items.
Normally $5 a piece but they are 5 for $10 right now and they give you a free felt Christmas gift bag to carry them in.
Michelle L.
Ulta is my immediate go to store for all my beauty needs - makeup, body washes, lotions, any kind of beauty "potion! Why go anywhere else when I can get everything I need in one place? Prices are competitive and the coupons are a huge hit for my repeat business! A+++ ! A must visit for all beauty divas!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?