BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Andie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so bad! I have an ULTA credit card. But I use it very responsibly. Its just that ULTA has everything I need for makeup, bath and body and hair! They are great about sales and giveaways too!
Jo K.
Plano, TX
I honestly don't have anything to complain about ULTA. Of course, this may be a bias review since I've only been to one or two ultas near my house, but both locations the experience was exactly the same! the employees were extremely sweet; they always come up to you if you need help, they'll help find you products, recommend stuff to you, and their salon services is also amazing! -- got my eyebrows done there at their benefit counter. ULTA is one of the makeup stores i know that offer both hig-hend products as well as drugstore products, so its a great place to shop; you can find almost anything beauty related! In addition to that, their reward points are accumulated in spendings! So if you savenough points, you can redeeem those points for discounts on your next order! Literally during this past Christmas, i only spend 5$ buying presents for my mom, and my sister, and that was 2 urban decay eyeshadows palette. Hands-down go shop at ulta.
Neisha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it, maybe a little more than Sephora. Ulta offers lots of brands including luxury ones and drugstore brands which is amazing. They even have coupons and tons of sales on some of the best brands!
Amber S.
Stockbridge, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE ULTA. Not only is it so easy to get free stuff, I just love how it feels. I go here all the time. I love being able to get luxury and drugstore make up from the same place. Would recommend.
Kayla B.
katy texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta so much it's one of my favorite makeup spots I never get any type of negative feedback from employees and I especially love the app it's very easy to use and I totally recommend shopping there if ya haven't yet
Kristy S.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't make myself leave this store when I go!! Its affordable or expensive..whatever you want it to be..i usually leave smelling like i rolled in perfume and well...i basically do!! ūüėā
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My other favorite place to shop for makeup!!!! They have EVERYTHING you could imagine beauty related!!! You will definitely not leave Ulta empty handed. Great stuff for great prices!!!!
Mono P.
I really used to love this store. However I went recently to Ulta (Welington, Florida @state rd 7) and I am not going to come back ever again due the lack of professionalism of one of the skinny Latino/ American employee in the P√ľr Minerals cosmetics (area).

First of all he speaks very fast and he did not give me time to understand the products he was applying on my face. Second I did not like the way he applied the trial makeup on my face, I understand he is very indelicate and I felt I was treated as unvalue person. Finally after gave me an unpleasant demonstration products (very rude way applying makeup on my face), I decided to see the products in the P√ľr Mineral cosmetics by myself because I don't have complaint about the products. However the Ulta employee came back to the P√ľr Minerals isle and told me to leave from the isle if I was not going to buy any product because I was wasting his time (literally he kecked me out). Sincerly, I was going to buy a product but due his behavior I decided to buy it online (amazon) because there is not way I am going to return or buy online in this store.

It is a shame that Ulta store have this kind of unprofessional employee, I really recommend the managers to training theirs employeee to improve the way they should treat their customers. I have not done reviews in my life but I want to let the store that they need to improve their employees.
Alexis A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeee this store ‚̧ It has so many makeup and hair brands. I fall in love every time I go. The store has a very clean look and it's so very organized. The workers are always so nice as well.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store has a great selection of cosmetics and beauty supplies! They have an excellent selection of hair care, which is mainly what I shop for there. They have great sales as well!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?