7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Haven't had any problems with this place so far. I will say I'm confused on their rewards program. Not sure how that all works. But shopping there is nice, I like they have drugstore options as well. Shipping came fast and was concealed well.
Ulta is a one stop shop for all things beauty. Their product selection spans from drug store to high end so I can always find what I am looking for. They also have the BEST rewards program that gives you store credit for splurging. Love it!
I love Ulta! They have luxury beauty brands and drugstore beauty brands so they have a huge selection of products from makeup to hair. The sales personal are very helpful and give their honest opinions. Ulta also has a great reward program!
Ulta is by far my favorite beauty store. The staff is ALWAYS so welcoming and friendly. They are always willing to help with whatever questions you may have and will even show you how to use certain products. The rewards program is awesome and they always have super good deals on products!
Amazing place to shop. Kinda of the same store as Sephora. I would shop here all the time if I could. They vary from makeup to nail products. Some things are expensive so it depends.
Not a big fan of they're store line but they s is my one stop shop for all skin hair and makeup things I need. I mostly use the app but even when I go in the store I'm greeted by a welcoming staff. Would definitely recommend shopping here
I like ulta because it has higher end and low end products and does come out with multiple sales. They don't have as much rewards with the program as sephora when you sign up for a card, but I do like shopping there because of the range.
This is my favorite place to buy cosmetics. They have a huge variety of high end and drugstore makeup. The rewards program is amazing and you earn free money on your purchases which you can redeem on any product in the store or online.
I love ulta because you can get high end and drugstore products all in one place. The store has all my favorite brands and products. I love their point system. Their staff is super helpful. The store is always nice and clean. Love ulta
Ulta is one of my absolute favorite places to shop not to mention their own brand is nice and of good quality as well. They are always having sales and thing are very affordable. Their rewards system is one of the best Ive seen too!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos