BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Paige C.
Fairfield
Ultra is a great business. They have great ultra products if you are looking for an affordable product but they also carry some of my favorite high end products. The customer service is awesome and you can try anything before you buy it. I frequently shop here!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I love my Ulta, I have one 5 minutes from my house. They have a wonderful mix or high end and drug store products that everyone loves....and do the best sales ever! The staff are great and eager to help when you bust the store and their online store is great too.
Lex A.
I love how I can purchase high end as well as low end products from this store. I come to ulta pretty often in search of makeup and skin care products like the Tony Moly Sheet Masks. I would recommend my friends to come to this store, from beginners to advanced.
Chelsea P.
Kansas City, MO
Ulta literally has everything a girl could dream up. The prices range from affordable to expensive but it depends on the brand you select. I love everything I have ever bought out of there. If you are a makeup lover or even just beauty this is the place for you!
Christiana S.
Chelsea, AL
 This place is amazing and there are many great deals to be found you'd be surprised at some of the wonderful offers that they have on some of the top beauty products available in their staff is very knowledgeable and able to give advice for your specific skin or hair type!!!
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
Ulta is hands down my favorite place for all things makeup, skincare, and beauty!! I love that they carry both drugstore and high end brands so I can shop both and compare!! Plus the staff have always been super friendly and helpful (unlike some other stores)
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
I love Ulta, because they carry high quality brands! I got my first pigmented eye shadows from them (Ulta brand), and they are my favorite for everyday wear! Some of the employees are a little stuck up, depending where you shop, but for the most part they are helpful.
Talys H.
I love ulta so so so much! I can buy "drugstore" makeup and high end makeup. Everything can be affordable. I always buy my makeup and other skincare products here!
Mariah D.
This place is awesome for both over the counter makeup and high end make up. Also for high end hair products as well. All for a great price. Everything is such a great quality. Their makeup brand is amazing. Its great quality and great price and worrh it.
Erika S.
Bellwood
I love ulta because they have a grand variety of brands on all type of price ranges. They have both expensive and inexpensive products. I tend to go to ulta for makeup brands that Sephora usually doesn't carry. I also love how they have more deals.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.