BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Erica S.
I love you so so much I love the Ulta carries high-end makeup and drugstore makeup all-in-one store it's easier to find Dupes that way. I highly recommend this place if you haven't been the you should go they have anything that you need for makeup to hair to skin it's great
Coral M.
Thornton , CO
I love Ulta! It's my favorite store to purchase makeup at. They have a combination of high end and drugstore items. I always find what I need when I go. I love that they carry a variety of false eyelashes. I love their rewards program too! You really save with that.
Stephanie V.
Fort Smith, AR
I love going here because customer service has always been great at our location. You can find drug store makeup to name brand.  I recently purchased an expensive foundation for the first time n I love it the Urban decay all nighter with a matte finish.
Anna R.
I love Ulta, and it is my main store to buy makeup! They have comparable prices and a wide selection of brands and items. I also love their rewards/points system. They usually have a coupon for he drug store side, so that is also good. I would recommend this store!
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
The service here is always pretty poor from what I've seen but the deals and steals here are soooooo incredible. There is so much variety at every store that you can easily spend hours roaming the aisles. Highly suggest you go Black Friday shopping here too
Emma J.
Ulta has an amazing selection of both highend and drugstore products. It's the only store I can think of that has both in one place. The only reason for fours stars is at my local ulta I have had many experiences with bad customer service. So I like to stick to sephora
Ashley B.
Saipan, MP
There are a lot of things I love about Ulta and a few things that I dislike. Some of the things I like about Ulta are:1. They ship to where I stay. I stay in a very small island in the pacific, so there are very limited websites that actually ship to where I stay. I'm so happy this happens to be one of them.  2. Ulta carries a bunch of different brands both high and low end products.  3. They have a BUNCH of sales. YOU NEED to subscribe to their newsletter because they always have sales going on, from 20% off products, to buy 1 get one 50% off, to buy one get one FREE!  4. I think on every Thursdays they have this 4hour or 6hour beauty break where you can get free products from skin care to makeup products FOR FREE if you spend a specific amount.

Several things I dislike:  1. Lately I've been having a problem with their shipping. Before I used to get the products in 2 weeks but lately its taking almost a month to get to me.  2. Sometimes my package gets lost to where people consider the BLACK HOLE. Richmond, CA. For some reason almost every time my package arrives there it gets lost.  3. Their customer service. There customer service is actually GREAT, however when you put in a inquiry, it usually says please wait 24-48hrs. for a response but sometimes I have to wait like 4-5 days to hear back from them. Not sure if it depends on the situation though.
Lex A.
I love how I can purchase high end as well as low end products from this store. I come to ulta pretty often in search of makeup and skin care products like the Tony Moly Sheet Masks. I would recommend my friends to come to this store, from beginners to advanced.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I love my Ulta, I have one 5 minutes from my house. They have a wonderful mix or high end and drug store products that everyone loves....and do the best sales ever! The staff are great and eager to help when you bust the store and their online store is great too.
Paige C.
Fairfield
Ultra is a great business. They have great ultra products if you are looking for an affordable product but they also carry some of my favorite high end products. The customer service is awesome and you can try anything before you buy it. I frequently shop here!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.