7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,302 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I am a shopaholic at Ulta they have great products they have the best reward system ever there is a lot of great help and very nice people to attend you they do have high and as well as drugstore definitely love shopping here
I love this place it's hard to choose between here and Sephora but ulta has cheaper brands and I love drug store makeup just as much as high end! They also always have fantastic deals!
Ulta is my favorite store. I love the drugstore and high end aspect of it. They just have so much to offer for all beauty needs. Their online site is incomparable to any other with the amount of stuff they have in my opinion.
I work for Ulta, so I may be biased, but I loved this place even before working. They carry absolutely everything I need and I love it! They have a wide range of products no matter what you need. 100% my go to beauty store.
The deals are okay but the people working at Ulta are so stuck up. I feel like they look down on you. I'll go somewhere else to get my products. I've been on there multiple times and i've had it. Never shopping there again.
Ulta is a great store for both drugstore and high end brands. I have noticed that the drugstore products are a few dollars more than if you bought them at Target or Walmart. There's such a huge selection and I love shopping here
What I love the most about is its is that I can go in and purchase drug store and high end products in one trip. They have everything you could possibly need. The reward points are also amazing and they have good sales often.
Ulta has great prices for all of your basic makeup needs, a good rewards program, and coupons. However their selection is quite limited which can be a downfall, along with them not offering some of the higher scale items.
Ulta is one of the best beauty retailers because of the variety of products, constant sales, and great rewards system! Except for a few products that Ulta does not carry, I almost exclusively shop there for beauty deals.
I love that there is both high end products and drugstore products. The store is huge and has so many things. You can find just about anything beauty related there.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos