BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Savannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is one of my absolute favorite places to shop not to mention their own brand is nice and of good quality as well. They are always having sales and thing are very affordable. Their rewards system is one of the best Ive seen too!
Cindy E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta for many reasons! i love that they have any brand you can think of from high end to drugstore, a hair salon, fragrance and their point perks are awesome. i always find myself going to ulta because of the store overall.
Jada O.
Jesup, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is definitely my favorite place to get makeup from, but I have mixed feeling about their Ulta beauty products. The makeup isn't always the best, but their skin care and bath products are always great! And it's so inexpensive!
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love Ulta I love shopping for my hair products here they have good sales on them and good deals at times! The only complaint is that I had bought a highlighter and it stated a free gift with item and I never received it!
Lisa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! They have a great rewards system, and they have everything!! I love that they carry both high end products, as well as drugstore products. You can get everything you need from every price range, in one shopping trip!
Jessica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a good makeup store. At the moment it is the only one we have in my city that offers a larger variety of makeup. They have affordable prices and monthly coupons!
Antonieta C.
Indio , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta, I love that I can go there and find both drugstore and high end beauty products. They've got an awesome rewards program as well as great offers and coupons. I can always find great gift options during the holidays!
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta! I always stop by if I see one. Sometimes not even to buy anything but let's be real I always buy something. The staff is always helpful and friendly. They usually have the items I want. It is also not overwhelming.
Diana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite stores! I love Ulta because if the variety. From drugstore to high end products you can find most brands. I also love how they are expanding and adding other brands. I definitely recommend if you haven't been!
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
This store is literally a girl's best friend! This is one of my top favorite stores! I love this store.I love it a little too much. I could spend hours in there just looking around and of course spend money! It wouldn't take me long to rack up a couple hundred dollars. My husband doesn't like me going there very often. LOL.
Ulta has everything I need from selected higher end to lower end beauty products.The employees are all very nice and I was asked many times by them if they could help me find anything, etc. and even carries their own line of beauty products. I appreciate the variety of products (and price points) Sometimes when I'm looking for something specific it's sold out, but the employees say to call and see if they have it before you go there looking for it.
There are testers for almost all the products along with testing stations (with applicators, makeup remover, etc) that are usually well-stocked.I really like that they have so many testers, it's so convenient! They also have lots of value/gift sets, which are perfect for holiday or birthday gifts for friends/family.
If you like high-quality makeup or even cheaper makeup this is the place for you. It's a great store!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?