BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
This a great place for a stop by. With lower end and high end options available, your wallet will not always be empty and make sure to subscribe to their emails to get all the gifts with purchases that they have to offer. They have tons of deals all the time, and their point system cannot be beat.
Rosemary R.
I just received my makeup through the mail and i must say i am not disapointed! Everything is just perfect! The highligther is amazing gives me a beautiful goddes glow! And the mascara makes my lashes look amazing! Ulta
Leila B.
I don’t shop here as much as I do Sephora but I also stop in. They have pretty much the same brands as Sephora. They also carry a few brands that Sephora doesn’t which is nice.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
I use to only shop at Sephora until I had a skincare emergency while out of town and the only place around was Ulta. I fell in love. Their customer service is amazing. Everyone is always so willing to help and they helped me find EXACTLY what I needed. I love that I always get free goodies every time I go too!
joanna m.
I love Ulta. I was just there today. Brought a Christmas gift for one of my nieces and got me some LA girl I brow pencils. Ulta had a sale on the LA girl brand. Buy one get one half off. I brought 3 brow pencils and 1 eyeliner. I had 2 20% off coupons and $3.50 in cash rewards. Use those two today and saved a lot.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
Ulta and Influesnter and 2 of my top spots to go to for reviews and product info and whats new. This is my honest and free opinion but I am thankful for the sites that give reviews and product information to best use and results of these products. I am ALSO always looking for the best deals.
Angelll M.
My most favorite store ! I am definitely a beauty junkie. I love all things makeup, skincare, and hair. I could spend hours an hours and thousands of dollars in there.
Amanda M.
Hemet
I'm a huge fan of this store. There is a variety of products not only in product but also in price. Also, their rewards card has a lot of benefits. I even got $10 off anything for my birthday as well as a free NYX full size eye shadow pallet. That was more than what Sephora gives!
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
I LOVE Ulta!! They have it all!! Designer or budget makeup as well as hair products and perfume! It's your one stop shop for all things beauty!! I really do love that they have it all, and their staff is really knowledgeable about, not just the designer lines, but the budget lines as well!!
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
IN my opinion ulta is better than sephora. The reason why i say is better is because they also have very affordable makeup there and high end. They have everything you need there starting from makeup to hair products and skin care. If you never shopped at ulta i highly recommend checking them out.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.