7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,333 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Absolutely obsessed with Ulta! I love the points system, however I wish the employees were more well versed in the policies. I tried to use my points in store and the employee told me I could not use them on certain products. Shipping is super fast.
Ulta just recently opened in the town I live in and I have already visited 4 times. I love the benefit brow bar and I love how the store is organized by high end on one half and more drugstore brands on the other. Their rewards program is also great!
My all time favorite store. It's so amazing that I get all kinds of high and low end products at just one place.. Just one con is that you don't find some products that are high end which you get in sephora..if that comes Then it's beyond perfect 😌
Shipping isnt the fastest, but after 50 its free. Love that theres high end and drugstore not to mention the rewards program IS SOMETHING ALL RETAILERS SHOULD DO!!
I just Love ulta.. I love how they have the every dollar you spend you get points.. they have all types of different high quality brands and like L'Oréal, Maybelline, Revlon, Elf, etc.. I spend hours in there browsing through everything they have..
ULTA is a fabulous spot for beauty products. I come here and end up spending hours just perusing the lines. All of their associates are so willing to help and aren't trying to just make a sale. They will tell you honestly if a products works or not.
I'm in love with ulta it has cheap alternative than Sephora and its overflowing of kbeauty which is GREAT!! I have a better experience with them, they are attentive but give you space to breath and don't try to force you to buy a certain items.
I love ulta. They have a huge range of brands and products. Also they have a great rewards system. After you accumulate points they give you $$$ off a purchase. In addition to that they are always having bonus samples with different purchases.
I like Ulta a lot but there are times when the people that work there aren't so friendly. They seem to be out a products quite a bit too. But when they do have what I want in stock, I like it there. As long as I get help from someone friendly.
Hands down my favorite store! They have makeup for every budget and amazing coupons and deals all the time. I also love that the point turn into actual money you can use to Ulta! You can use the coupon and your Ulta points at the same time too.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos