BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Nikki W.
Mapleton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely obsessed with Ulta! I love the points system, however I wish the employees were more well versed in the policies. I tried to use my points in store and the employee told me I could not use them on certain products. Shipping is super fast.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta just recently opened in the town I live in and I have already visited 4 times. I love the benefit brow bar and I love how the store is organized by high end on one half and more drugstore brands on the other. Their rewards program is also great!
Neha ūüíě.
Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite store. It's so amazing that I get all kinds of high and low end products at just one place.. Just one con is that you don't find some products that are high end which you get in sephora..if that comes Then it's beyond perfect ūüėĆ
Karla A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shipping isnt the fastest, but after 50 its free. Love that theres high end and drugstore not to mention the rewards program IS SOMETHING ALL RETAILERS SHOULD DO!!
Esmeralda P.
Compton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just Love ulta.. I love how they have the every dollar you spend you get points.. they have all types of different high quality brands and like L'Oréal, Maybelline, Revlon, Elf, etc.. I spend hours in there browsing through everything they have..
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ULTA is a fabulous spot for beauty products. I come here and end up spending hours just perusing the lines. All of their associates are so willing to help and aren't trying to just make a sale. They will tell you honestly if a products works or not.
Veronica C.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with ulta it has cheap alternative than Sephora and its overflowing of kbeauty which is GREAT!! I have a better experience with them, they are attentive but give you space to breath and don't try to force you to buy a certain items.
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta. They have a huge range of brands and products. Also they have a great rewards system. After you accumulate points they give you $$$ off a purchase. In addition to that they are always having bonus samples with different purchases.
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Ulta a lot but there are times when the people that work there aren't so friendly. They seem to be out a products quite a bit too. But when they do have what I want in stock, I like it there. As long as I get help from someone friendly.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favorite store! They have makeup for every budget and amazing coupons and deals all the time. I also love that the point turn into actual money you can use to Ulta! You can use the coupon and your Ulta points at the same time too.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?