BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
erin h.
Dover, DE
lloooveeeeeeeee ultra they have all kinds of good brands i love. So much to choose from i want to buy it all they always have very nice gift sets that i love. You defiantly get what you pay for worth every penny. I would shop there again i shop often for christmas i asked for a gift cards so i can go on a shopping spree at ultra.
Meredith V.
Winston Salem, NC
Ulta can be hit or miss with me. Usually I find the drugstore brand stuff I need, but it is difficult to find a sales associate to help you. Also, the "designer makeup" section can be hard to navigate, at least I think so. Also, their rewards system is alright. I would say the service matches the type of merchandise I busy there.
Laura H.
Love the fact that you can get both drugstore and higher end products at Ulta, unlike its competitor Sephora. Its easy to do all your cosmetic, skin and hair care, and general beauty shopping all done at this one place! Definitly nice to go to a plave that feels so luxe and still be able to walk out having purchased something! :)
Michelle H.
I buy all of my NYX products from Ulta and I love the huge selection that they have. My only complaint is that a lot of the NYX product isn't always stocked- if it was I would buy more! NYX is my favorite affordable brand of makeup and Ulta makes it even more affordable with all of the promotions and coupons they regularly have.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Ulta is my favorite new mega store of all thing beauty. Everything I want to see and touch all under one roof. I like that I can ask questions of products I'm unsure of or even try out some of the makeup they have sitting out to experiment with. You can get information from hair, to makeup to even bath/shower. Gift ideas galore.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
I love Ulta, and they offer some great things that I can't find at other stores. I have had great service at some locations, and really terrible service at others, but I know that's nearly impossible to avoid. I will definitely continue shopping here, especially because of the perks program and all the great gift with purchases!
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
At ulta I always find myself purchasing a lot of drug store and high end products. This is where I go for my tarte shape tape concealer. It is an ulta exclusive that has a very full coverage. It is the smoothest most lendable concealer I've ever used. You don't even need to set it with powder because it is so smooth on the skin.
Christina I.
Acton, MA
Ulta is a great shop. Friendly, knowledgeable staff, great prices, and the best selection of hair styling tools. Shopping there is low-key, yet there is always someone there to answer questions when needed. I've found some hard-to-find fragrances there, and recommend it for other rare finds, as well as everyday health and beauty
Brandee W.
Ulta beauty is my ultimate go to place for anything and everything beauty related. They have high end products and they have drugstore products to make it the perfect spot for just about anything. They point system is amazing, the more points you earn the more money you get off purchases. Highly recommended for a beauty lover :)
Jamie A.
I love that Ulta has both high-end and drugstore brand products. I can always count that they will have the product that I'm looking for. Their hair care selection is also very large, and I can typically find what I'm looking for here. They usually have sales going on which is nice as well. The rewards program is an added perk.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.