BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Míranda H.
Victoria, TX
I Love Ulta!! They have almost every brand of makeup you could want higherend and drugstore and all at reasonable prices .. I do damage in store and online at the store lol
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
I love that this store has a lot to choose from. They allow you to get a full spa day in one place. Here you can get your hair done, a face treatment , and also your nails. Everything is a good price. The store has all of the trending items. There is also 21 days of beauty where popular items go on sale.
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
I absolutely love ulta!!! You get all your drugstore brands and high end brands all in one store! Even mad cosmetic is now being sold at ulta!!! Super excited! I always go to ulta for any beauty related products! Plus with there rewards you get points that you build up to take money off your next purchase :)
Alessandra C.
Las Cruces, NM
I love the selection and deals that ULTA has to offer. Having worked there, I am very familiar with what the store offers and sells and the rewards program is awesome too.
Ann r.
As i strolling decide to go ulta to pick some good deals and this store is the best, lots of stuff finds
Cause perfect kilay is life, so why not invest on good quality items
Jazmin C.
Pasco, WA
Out of all the beauty stores ulta is my fave because they let you use points toward your purchases and you can double points which don’t expire if you’re a platinum member!
Renee J.
I like Ulta don't get me wrong but I will say the customer service could be better. I have had a few problems with them when I signed up for their credit card. They didn't really seem to care that things were not working properly for me. They also don't give out samples to try products before purchasing like Sephora does. Then when you ask about a return policy they don't seem to happy if you want to return something you tried once. Yet their return policy says you can return something you did try if it does not work for you. I also ordered some things online and never received my free samples. The coupons they have seem to never be for any of the items I want to use. They black out all the nicer brands. I also get different answers each time I call in. With my new credit card I was having issues and it was my birthday month for double points and it was the last day of the month. Since it wasn't working right and they wouldn't be able to fix it over the weekend I asked if I could order my things when the issue is fixed and let me have my double points and the sale prices I was getting that day I was trying to place an order. They said no and didn't seem to care. Yet is wasn't my fault this was happening. It was a store issue. I didn't find that fair. I wish they were more like Sephora. Ulta has a store in my area and sadly Sephora does not. Which is why I go to Ulta more often. Ulta has lower end makeup too so not everything is high priced and I do like getting that type of variety. I will still shop here but there is room for improvement.
Buck M.
Bradenton
Ulta has a wide selection of men’s fragrances and groping supplies both online and in store. I often frequent locations to see what’s new in men’s grooming and fragrance.
Tiffany D.
Love ULTA.com. They always have sales and coupon codes to save money! And it helps that I used to work for the web support. So I know how to fix a glitch when one happens.
Mariah S.
Ulta is one of my favorite makeup stores to shop at because they have a mixture of all things high end and drugstore end. Along with hair care and perks when you sign up.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.