BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lex A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how I can purchase high end as well as low end products from this store. I come to ulta pretty often in search of makeup and skin care products like the Tony Moly Sheet Masks. I would recommend my friends to come to this store, from beginners to advanced.
Chelsea P.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta literally has everything a girl could dream up. The prices range from affordable to expensive but it depends on the brand you select. I love everything I have ever bought out of there. If you are a makeup lover or even just beauty this is the place for you!
Paige C.
Fairfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ultra is a great business. They have great ultra products if you are looking for an affordable product but they also carry some of my favorite high end products. The customer service is awesome and you can try anything before you buy it. I frequently shop here!
Ashley B.
Saipan, MP
There are a lot of things I love about Ulta and a few things that I dislike. Some of the things I like about Ulta are:1. They ship to where I stay. I stay in a very small island in the pacific, so there are very limited websites that actually ship to where I stay. I'm so happy this happens to be one of them.  2. Ulta carries a bunch of different brands both high and low end products.  3. They have a BUNCH of sales. YOU NEED to subscribe to their newsletter because they always have sales going on, from 20% off products, to buy 1 get one 50% off, to buy one get one FREE!  4. I think on every Thursdays they have this 4hour or 6hour beauty break where you can get free products from skin care to makeup products FOR FREE if you spend a specific amount.

Several things I dislike:  1. Lately I've been having a problem with their shipping. Before I used to get the products in 2 weeks but lately its taking almost a month to get to me.  2. Sometimes my package gets lost to where people consider the BLACK HOLE. Richmond, CA. For some reason almost every time my package arrives there it gets lost.  3. Their customer service. There customer service is actually GREAT, however when you put in a inquiry, it usually says please wait 24-48hrs. for a response but sometimes I have to wait like 4-5 days to hear back from them. Not sure if it depends on the situation though.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is hands down my favorite place for all things makeup, skincare, and beauty!! I love that they carry both drugstore and high end brands so I can shop both and compare!! Plus the staff have always been super friendly and helpful (unlike some other stores)
Christiana S.
Chelsea, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This place is amazing and there are many great deals to be found you'd be surprised at some of the wonderful offers that they have on some of the top beauty products available in their staff is very knowledgeable and able to give advice for your specific skin or hair type!!!
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta, because they carry high quality brands! I got my first pigmented eye shadows from them (Ulta brand), and they are my favorite for everyday wear! Some of the employees are a little stuck up, depending where you shop, but for the most part they are helpful.
Erika S.
Bellwood
I love ulta because they have a grand variety of brands on all type of price ranges. They have both expensive and inexpensive products. I tend to go to ulta for makeup brands that Sephora usually doesn't carry. I also love how they have more deals.
Mariah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This place is awesome for both over the counter makeup and high end make up. Also for high end hair products as well. All for a great price. Everything is such a great quality. Their makeup brand is amazing. Its great quality and great price and worrh it.
Jessica W.
Port Orchard , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE ULTA. If you create an account with them you get points for money spent!! I mean idk if it gets any better honestly. I love that they have drugstore and high end. Its awesome. I LOVE that they carry all my favorite K-Beauty brands as well.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?