7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,325 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I like ulta but sometimes their employees can be rude and unhelpful. Their returns are inconsistent I prefer shopping their online when I have 20% off coupons. I do like their rewards program how you get money off your purchase instead of gifts but I'd pick Sephora over ulta any day
Really like this store. It has a lot of drugstore makeup and even a salon and brow place which I think is amazing!! The reason I don't give it 4 stars is that it only carries one of the brands I regularly use. However, I will say that their nail polish collection is amazing!!!!!!
I love to purchase my makeup at Ulta. I'm happy they are expanding in their makeup brands. They are starting to sell indie brands which I love! Also best thing is that you can save your points & cash then out later. This year I saved all my points so I can shop during the holiday collection.
Ulta always has what I’m looking for. The prices are good and the products are great. I go in about once or twice a month and can always find something new to try.
Omg Ulta is my favorite store! I go there for all my beauty needs. They have the best selection of beauty brands. They also have a hair salon in store and I always get my hair done there! If I’m looking for makeup, shampoo, hair tools, body lotions, etc Ulta is the place to go!
This store should just have my checks direct deposited to their account. I seriously love how they offer all ranges of quality make up from drugstore brand to top of the line. The ulta brand has also became one of my favorites for the high quality products at a low price mark.
Another favorite. I visit here at least once a week if not once every two weeks. I love this place but I am also addicted to makeup. So... this is a danger zone for me. Their products are typically top notch and they carry a wide variety of brands in store. Absolutely recommend.
Ulta is my favorite place to shop for makwup. They have pretty much every single makeup brand you can think of, from high end to drugstore. I also LOVE their reward program. It's such a great idea that you can save your points up for a certain $ amount off of your purchase!!!
I love Ulta so much! It's the perfect one stop shop beauty destination... Love the brands they work with and their own Ulta brand isn't too bad either (: I shop here all the time (especially since I got their credit card).. They have so many products and I just love it there!
Ulta as a store is awesome. They have so many choices from drugstore to high end. Their rewards program is amazing as well. All the employees are nice and helpful.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos