BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like ulta but sometimes their employees can be rude and unhelpful. Their returns are inconsistent I prefer shopping their online when I have 20% off coupons. I do like their rewards program how you get money off your purchase instead of gifts but I'd pick Sephora over ulta any day
Claudia D.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this store. It has a lot of drugstore makeup and even a salon and brow place which I think is amazing!! The reason I don't give it 4 stars is that it only carries one of the brands I regularly use. However, I will say that their nail polish collection is amazing!!!!!!
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to purchase my makeup at Ulta. I'm happy they are expanding in their makeup brands. They are starting to sell indie brands which I love! Also best thing is that you can save your points & cash then out later. This year I saved all my points so I can shop during the holiday collection.
ūüéÄRaluca P.
Surprise,AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta always has what I’m looking for. The prices are good and the products are great. I go in about once or twice a month and can always find something new to try.
Danielle W.
Travis Afb, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg Ulta is my favorite store! I go there for all my beauty needs. They have the best selection of beauty brands. They also have a hair salon in store and I always get my hair done there! If I’m looking for makeup, shampoo, hair tools, body lotions, etc Ulta is the place to go!
Christina S.
Leicester, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store should just have my checks direct deposited to their account. I seriously love how they offer all ranges of quality make up from drugstore brand to top of the line. The ulta brand has also became one of my favorites for the high quality products at a low price mark.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another favorite. I visit here at least once a week if not once every two weeks. I love this place but I am also addicted to makeup. So... this is a danger zone for me. Their products are typically top notch and they carry a wide variety of brands in store. Absolutely recommend.
Meg B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite place to shop for makwup. They have pretty much every single makeup brand you can think of, from high end to drugstore. I also LOVE their reward program. It's such a great idea that you can save your points up for a certain $ amount off of your purchase!!!
Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta so much! It's the perfect one stop shop beauty destination... Love the brands they work with and their own Ulta brand isn't too bad either (: I shop here all the time (especially since I got their credit card).. They have so many products and I just love it there!
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta as a store is awesome. They have so many choices from drugstore to high end. Their rewards program is amazing as well. All the employees are nice and helpful.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?