7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,302 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
IN my opinion ulta is better than sephora. The reason why i say is better is because they also have very affordable makeup there and high end. They have everything you need there starting from makeup to hair products and skin care. If you never shopped at ulta i highly recommend checking them out.
I love going up and down the aisles. I'm always on this app and theyre always having sales and deals. Love shopping. No matter what you spend you always get a deal and if you feel bad for spending too much it's okay because you probably qualify for a free gift for how much you spent lol
My favorite beauty store to go to. They also have a solid website. They have an awesome rewards program and occasionally have free shipping or a lower amount needed to get free shipping. I find the employers to also be much more helpful and they have no qualms with giving out samples.
Ulta is my go to place for makeup and beauty hauls. If you look at their sales you can score some great deals. However if you are just picking up one item, it will probably be cheaper somewhere else. I love how they always have coupons. I will definitely be shopping there again.
Love love love this store. The employees are always so helpful and great to work with. I love their rewards program as I'm always getting coupons and deals. They have all the products I need from makeup to nail care to hair care. Highly recommend shopping here even if it's only online
Ulta generally gives consistently great customer service in my area. They provide many beauty brands and are generally very well stocked. They sales team is knowledgeable and very friendly.
I can't say enough good things about this store! They have amazing products! I look online almost daily to find their awesome sales! They have expensive products as well as more affordable so it fits any budget. Currently waiting on a package and will continue to order! Ulta
Family loves this brand a the make they shop there all the time no improvements need i go into the store with them every one is always helpful and nice the makeup quality is very good would recommend
I like ulta but sometimes their employees can be rude and unhelpful. Their returns are inconsistent I prefer shopping their online when I have 20% off coupons. I do like their rewards program how you get money off your purchase instead of gifts but I'd pick Sephora over ulta any day
I love to purchase my makeup at Ulta. I'm happy they are expanding in their makeup brands. They are starting to sell indie brands which I love! Also best thing is that you can save your points & cash then out later. This year I saved all my points so I can shop during the holiday collection.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos