7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,344 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this store! It doesn't have as many reward programs as sephora but they carry a lot of products that sephora doesn't so it's worth going there as well, also their brushes (which you can't find anywhere else) are unbelievable, they are so good!!! More then any other makeup brushes out there
I moved from IL, where Ulta stores are virtually on every corner (welll, maybe not every) to Nashville TN, and was thrilled to find out that, they also have location here! This is my favorite one stop shop, where you can purchase anything from Cover Girl to Bare Minerals, from the $4 shampoo to the high end salon one. Their loyalty program is pretty nifty too, they will reward you for spending $$ there, send coupons, advance notices of sales etc. I was even more thrilled to find out that they are opening another location in nearby Franklin TN!
I sound hours looking at all of the beauty options on this site. I love that they have drugstore brands and higher end brands as well. Naked it easy to spend money here
This a great place for a stop by. With lower end and high end options available, your wallet will not always be empty and make sure to subscribe to their emails to get all the gifts with purchases that they have to offer. They have tons of deals all the time, and their point system cannot be beat.
I use to only shop at Sephora until I had a skincare emergency while out of town and the only place around was Ulta. I fell in love. Their customer service is amazing. Everyone is always so willing to help and they helped me find EXACTLY what I needed. I love that I always get free goodies every time I go too!
I don’t shop here as much as I do Sephora but I also stop in. They have pretty much the same brands as Sephora. They also carry a few brands that Sephora doesn’t which is nice.
I love Ulta. I was just there today. Brought a Christmas gift for one of my nieces and got me some LA girl I brow pencils. Ulta had a sale on the LA girl brand. Buy one get one half off. I brought 3 brow pencils and 1 eyeliner. I had 2 20% off coupons and $3.50 in cash rewards. Use those two today and saved a lot.
Ulta and Influesnter and 2 of my top spots to go to for reviews and product info and whats new. This is my honest and free opinion but I am thankful for the sites that give reviews and product information to best use and results of these products. I am ALSO always looking for the best deals.
I'm a huge fan of this store. There is a variety of products not only in product but also in price. Also, their rewards card has a lot of benefits. I even got $10 off anything for my birthday as well as a free NYX full size eye shadow pallet. That was more than what Sephora gives!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos